No announcement yet.

2015 Tahoe ppv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to say, a good way to get your ass kicked by the po---lice, especially in the police state I live in. The largest county in VA has over 3000 police officers. On my morning commute I am either following one, being followed or seeing at least two or more pulled over in a 15mi span.

Comment

I think they look awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
        Funny story. Back in Dec when we got raped by that ice, I had to take a dispatcher home to Springtown. I was in our 09 4x4 Silverado (4 Dr full patrol ready with lights and graphics). It was horrendous that night. It would have taken normally 35 min to get there but took me 1.5 hours. Omw back I was coming up on 114 in rhome. I see a car at the exit which looked stuck. I pull up behind them and lit up my rear red n blues. It was a rhome cop in a vic. Stuck like chuck. It was quite funny. Poor guy was just laughing. He was out there shutting down that on ramp/bridge because it wasn't passable. As he was pulling out he got caught up in the ice/snow in the median. He said the bridge was a nightmare but go ahead and try if I wanted. Trucked right on thru. He was able to rock himself out. The silverado, tahoe, and expedition we have in 4x4 paid for themselves in gold that week... it was a damn pain... One night I got called in and had to drive a tahoe with chains. If I scared the crap outa 15mph, the tahoe would get squirrely...
        Departments around here (where we get severe ice storms once or twice a year) should keep a few extra sets of wheels with studded tires mounted that can be swapped on when needed. Not necessarily a set for every vehicle, but enough so that at least some of the vehicles can be operated relatively safely during those times.

Comment

Working...
        X