X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawn care needed

Nice truck btw
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I was expecting that to be the first comment, I've pretty much just given up after 2 years of water restrictions. The main part looks a little better.

Comment

Oil money baby!
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

I like the way they look, but would never own one because of the mileage, and I just don't like driving trucks. Admittedly, I have never driven a Raptor, so my mind on driving one might change if I were given the opportunity to test one out. That red looks good. There's a guy in my mom's neighborhood that has one in the Terrain color, and I actually really like it, and it's the only one with that color option I've ever seen in person. Most that I've seen are black, blue, or white. It looks just like this:

Comment

Really like those, especially the white one you posted.

Comment

Nice SVT truck...

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              Something like this.
              Damn, thats beautiful!

Originally posted by Ratt View Post

This looks real fucking nice without the stickers, I'd still prefer a extended cab though...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Damn, thats beautiful!

This looks real fucking nice without the stickers, I'd still prefer a extended cab though...
                You would have liked my 2010 it was white extended cab with no graphics.

Comment

Yea that white one is effing nice. If I ever bought one it would exactly like that

Comment

I wouldn't mind having one, and would probably keep it pretty much stock. Only thing I would do on the exterior is possibly add some lights.

My brother bought a crew cab for my 16 y/o nephew a few months back. Maybe I can buy that one from him when he goes to college. If I can get a family discount anyways.

Comment

Nice Choice; Color and all.

Raptor's are awesome trucks. I'd own one but I am still a silverado guy for some unknown reason.

And the mileage comments make me laugh. It'a raptor... Not a Prius. People ask me what my 6.2 gets in the silverado and I have no clue most of the time. I almost never look at the little gauge... Just distance till empty.. Which comes quickly

Comment

My oldest son will get his driver's license in 2 years and is going to get the '08 FJ I'm driving now. As soon as he gets the keys to the FJ I'm planning on getting a Raptor. I freaking love those things.

Comment

nice i like the raptors

Comment

I got 13 mpg no matter how I drove mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            07 GT500
                            05 SRT10
                            88 turbocoupe T-bird
                            93 Cobra
                            86 coupe
                            Ducati 848

Comment

Nice truck. They had a silver one at Baytown ford in the showroom when I bought my 2014 GT. They are nice, I just couldn't justify spending that much on a truck and then getting that bad of fuel mileage. My 04 suburban averages 15-16, the sticker on the Raptor says 13 LOL. I'll take the mustang as my toy and get 21 mpg on my daily commute and just use the old suburban to haul the race car and boat around.
                              Carl S.
                              2014 Ruby Red Premium GT A6, stock for now
                              80 Coupe, Stroked 9.2" Windsor, Yates C3, Dominator, glide, 9.60s n/a, 1.27 sixty 5.48@127.8 nitrous on radials.
                              9.32@128 pedaling it half track
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X