Downsized the Daily Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downsized the Daily Driver

Decided I was tired of driving a 3/4 ton and having an expensive toy in the garage I didn't use, so I got rid of the F250 and Z06 and picked this up to drive for work/daily use.

Nice. I was torn between a 3/4 and a Raptor.

Comment

that's bada$$!!!

Comment

Didn't you use to have one?

Comment

Yea I had a 2010 extended cab, back when they first came out.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            Okay. I thought I was having deja vu, lol.

Last edited by sc281; 04-23-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Every time we go to midland to see family (my fiancée grew up there) I see 30+ raptors driving around...nice trucks for sure! I'm digging the red on black

Comment

Midland is the Raptor capital of the world, I can go to DFW for a weekend and not see a single one. You can't drive across town here without seeing at least 2-3. At least red seems to be one of the least common colors.

Comment

I seriously debated hard this last go on the raptor vs 250. I drove one, the 6.2 is nice.

Comment

Nice truck! I'm debating whether or not to get a silver supercab raptor. I like the shorter wheelbase of the supercab over the supercrew.

What are the most popular mods for these?
                    Lift?
                    Different bumpers?
                    Wheels/tires?
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Did it come with the big pole in the middle?

Comment

It's a basketball goal, I would take it down, but the neighbors kids like to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                          Nice truck! I'm debating whether or not to get a silver supercab raptor. I like the shorter wheelbase of the supercab over the supercrew.

What are the most popular mods for these?
                          Lift?
                          Different bumpers?
                          Wheels/tires?
                          Really no need to lift them, most people do the perch adjustment to level it out. Prerunner type bumper with a light bar and black wheels with 35" General Grabber red letters are probably the most popular mods. Addictive Desert Designs and SDHQ seem to be the two most popular places for bumpers and other mods. I may get a bumper, but I doubt I will get wheels, probably just the the red letter grabbers to match the paint.

Something like this.

There are also several Raptor specific events in Texas, a couple weeks ago was Raptor Run in Blackwell, TX and there is Raptoberfest in Grause, TX.

Comment

Nice, I just got rid of my raptor. The mileage is the only thing I hated about the truck. I hope the 2015 raptor has ecoboost.
                            07 GT500
                            05 SRT10
                            88 turbocoupe T-bird
                            93 Cobra
                            86 coupe
                            Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                              I have a airaird Cai if you are looking for one. $150.00
                              07 GT500
                              05 SRT10
                              88 turbocoupe T-bird
                              93 Cobra
                              86 coupe
                              Ducati 848

Comment

Working...
                              X