Said goodbye to the '13 5.0, and hello to the 3.5 Eco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Said goodbye to the '13 5.0, and hello to the 3.5 Eco

Got rid of the convertible Monday and picked up a new eco boost truck. Loving it. From Fort Worth to Fort Carson, it averaged 19.9MPG driving between 65 and 85. My buddy got a ticket for 88 in a 75 and told the trooper the truck was just so smooth and quiet he didn't realize it. Anyways, here are some pics. Leveling kit and tune will be first mods as funds become more available.

Outgoing:

Incoming:

Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

fucking sweet! My dad has the same truck and loves it. double platinum FTMFW

get some wheel locks! They stole my dad's wheels and my buddy's wheels and tailgate

hell, somebody's already trying to steal it parked there at the fuel pump!
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Waiting for mod pics

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        Holy shit!!
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          Holy shit!!
          Damn Forrest, I was about to post that someone's trying to snatch the pump out of his truck and steal it!
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Nice, I had a 2011 5.0 and now roll a 13 ecoboost, love my truck, loved the car too though
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

get some wheel locks! They stole my dad's wheels and my buddy's wheels and tailgate

HOLY SHIT lmfao!

Comment

That is a very nice truck. Love the pics.
                Regards
                Rod

Comment

Nice! You go thru cars more than Whiteboy does, lately!

Comment

2wd?

Comment

lol.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Nice truck
                        2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                        2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

F150ecotuning.com. Get Shawn to hook you up with a tune. His are the best on the market.

Comment

I did the same thing last year...traded out of my 13' 5.0 into a new EcoDouche.

I love it so far...way more comfortable and a lot more practical for my current needs.

I'm too paranoid to do a tune on it though...it has plenty of power as a DD as-is, and I've read too many horror stories....apparently they are very quick to void warranty, and I sure don't want to pay out of pocket if something does go wrong. I bought an extended too....wouldn't want to lose that.
                            70' Chevelle RagTop
                            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Thanks for the compliments. Enjoying the hell out of it here in CO. Going to clean it up when I get back from the field Friday, then go to the mountains for some cool pics.

Wheel locks are a must, you're right. CO Springs is a sketchy area, nice living in base though. The home boy is one of my Soldiers I brought with me on the four day lol. He better not steal it..

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              Nice, I had a 2011 5.0 and now roll a 13 ecoboost, love my truck, loved the car too though
                              Did you do any mods on the 5.0? I drove one just before this truck and was very dissapointed by the lack of power from the V8. It felt just as slow as a 5.4 3v.h

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                              Nice! You go thru cars more than Whiteboy does, lately!
                              Its taken a little time to figure out what I've wanted. Had a 2010 SHO I sold to my brother, the two stangs and now this. The next vehicle will be a 2016 5.0; should have the teucknpaid off by then.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              2wd?
                              For sure. I was contemplating a 4wd but opted not to. I drove the red stangs all winter through the snow, sometimes 6 inches on the ground, and never got stuck once. I will not be going off road with it either, so there was rational reason to get it.
                              Detailing by Dylan
                              817-494-3396
                              Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                              Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Working...
                              X