No announcement yet.

First 2015 Mustang burnout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Line lock and an IRS? They sure as shit better have a way of logging when the line lock is used...otherwise they're gonna be replacing a lot of axles under "warranty"....
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I did a small burnout in my 13 yesterday for the first time, I feel bad for my tires.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

i haven't done a true burn out in my 14 yet but it will easily blow the tires off with out using the brake pedal. don't want to replace the rubber too soon. stuff aint cheap!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
            i haven't done a true burn out in my 14 yet but it will easily blow the tires off with out using the brake pedal. don't want to replace the rubber too soon. stuff aint cheap!
            The stock tires are a joke on those things.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              I saw that. "Here, we're going to add a bunch of options to your car, but if you use them, it voids the warranty." Makes sense.
              Car goes way in excess of the speed limit, too.

Heck, I enjoy the fact they give you the freedom to do whatever you want with the car.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Good luck with that. The combination of implied consent and the Magnuson-Moss act may say "fuck you Ford!"
                Holy shit. I did not think I would be reading "Magnuson-Moss act" on a Mustang internet forum today.

Bravo to you sir!

Comment

Pretty cool. I wonder how long that will remain a factory option once they start getting inundated with warranty repairs.

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                    Holy shit. I did not think I would be reading "Magnuson-Moss act" on a Mustang internet forum today.

Bravo to you sir!
                    Need to educate the people! Consumer protection exists because big companies, contrary to their published beliefs, like to fuck consumers.

Comment

Working...
                    X