• First 2015 Mustang burnout

Factory Line Lock? Nice!

Haha - at the bottom of the beginning of the video

*Racing your Vehicle will void your warranty*

Comment

Originally posted by Andy@PrimeTuning View Post
      Haha - at the bottom of the beginning of the video

*Racing your Vehicle will void your warranty*

I saw that. "Here, we're going to add a bunch of options to your car, but if you use them, it voids the warranty." Makes sense.

Comment

I really like the looks of that car....the rear more-so than the front, but overall I think they did a good job on it.

Have they come back and put any official horsepower numbers out on it yet?
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

If the LCM/ECM is needed to/can initialize it, any time that feature is used can (will) register a log that is saved for recall purposes, i.e. the shop foreman can pull the log data and see it was activated and executed. Does it mean you were racing? Nah. It's gonna sure as shit be used for profiling purposes, though!

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I saw that. "Here, we're going to add a bunch of options to your car, but if you use them, it voids the warranty." Makes sense.
          That's exactly what Nissan did with the new GT-R.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by don svo View Post
            if the lcm/ecm is needed to/can initialize it, any time that feature is used can (will) register a log that is saved for recall purposes, i.e. The shop foreman can pull the log data and see it was activated and executed. Does it mean you were racing? Nah. It's gonna sure as shit be used for profiling purposes, though!
            racer profiling!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
              I really like the looks of that car....the rear more-so than the front, but overall I think they did a good job on it.

Have they come back and put any official horsepower numbers out on it yet?

Not that I've seen. Initial reports were saying it would retain the same 420 rating as the current gen, but the car is 300 or 400 pounds lighter. I would still think they'd bump up the power a bit on an entire new platform. I'm sure they're just drawing it out and it'll end up in the 450 range.

Comment

Yeah I heard the HP will be around 440 with the addition of the Boss Cylinder Heads but that could just be a rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  racer profiling!!
                  You racerst.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Not sure of the benefits of heating up street tires, they tend to spin more..

Comment

I dont know...after seeing more of the 2015...I love the 12-14 body a lot more.
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                        Not sure of the benefits of heating up street tires, they tend to spin more..
                        I would venture a guess that anyone that needs a line lock likely has a second set of racing rubber. To be clear, I said "needs," that doesn't include the boy racer that gets the option to look cool and the needs car meet.

Comment

I guess we missed the point of "line lock" versus "burn out lock". The feature is also to prevent rolling through the beams in a stick car. Just a thought...
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Good luck with that. The combination of implied consent and the Magnuson-Moss act may say "fuck you Ford!"

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                              I dont know...after seeing more of the 2015...I love the 12-14 body a lot more.

12 is different from 13/14.

Comment

Working...
                              X