X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little chin music

Still looks like a balk to me... if it's a repost yuck fou

The richest man in Babylon

considering the video is from 2011 yes its probably a repost. lol. Chapman has always had a windup like that. I guess since he is consistent and "remains in motion-ish" it is not a balk.
    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Give it back to the king.

Comment

It's hard to balk when there isn't a runner on base. He got smashed in the face by a line drive in spring training and hasn't played this season yet but he was a rock star closer for a couple of seasons. Hopefully he comes back strong.

Feliz was within a couple of mph before his injury and Ogando can hit triple digits if he's excited. Chapman is the current king though for sure. However Verlander can hit 102 after pitching 8 shut out innings, which is considerably more valuable.

Comment

Sucker was moving.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            It's hard to balk when there isn't a runner on base. He got smashed in the face by a line drive in spring training and hasn't played this season yet but he was a rock star closer for a couple of seasons. Hopefully he comes back strong.

Feliz was within a couple of mph before his injury and Ogando can hit triple digits if he's excited. Chapman is the current king though for sure. However Verlander can hit 102 after pitching 8 shut out innings, which is considerably more valuable.

I totally agree.. it blows my mind when Verlander can hit triple digits in the late innings of a game. I'm still waiting for somebody to throw 110+. I'm sure somebody will do it eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
              I totally agree.. it blows my mind when Verlander can hit triple digits in the late innings of a game. I'm still waiting for somebody to throw 110+. I'm sure somebody will do it eventually.
              Steve Nebraska did it.

Comment

Nolan would pitch faster as he went deeper into innings. I imagine it has to do with getting tired and having less touch control on your sliders/curves: start throwing fireballs down the edges!
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

That's a good memory on Don!

Comment

am i the only one that was expecting this...

Comment

If someone as strong as Chapman, Strasburg or Verlander worked out of a delivery like Lincecum's they'd either rip the tendons out of their arm or pick up 5 mph.

However a creative groundskeeper could raise the mound a little and move the rubber forward a bit, it'd look like a 110mph pitch. Or if the umpire staff is short a crafty pitcher could stand a few inches in front of it and speed up the delivery.

Comment

I would like to see the mound raised up to the pre-Gibson rule of 15 inches. thatd be BA!

Comment

Working...
                        X