just a little flexing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a little flexing

Stress and its effect on a large ship in bad weather...

Stress and effect on a vessel in severe weather conditions. Recorded during passage from Suez Canal to Singaporre, recorded in June 2008. Ships in Storm - Te...
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Yeah, no. I'm a land lover...

Comment

Weld up the unibody seams and some frame connectors to fix that right up. That has to have some effect on you while walking around that.

Comment

Cool video
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

wow.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Fuck that. Have a friend that just did LA to Catalina Island (some win mixer ), said he was taking water over the bow for the first 5 miles. Seems insane for a 28' boat to try that.

Comment

Needs subframe connectors! Oh and some flexseal!!

Comment

I would think this is kind of like how the fuselage and wings of a plane flex in turbulence, it would seem this is not abnormal?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  I would think this is kind of like how the fuselage and wings of a plane flex in turbulence, it would seem this is not abnormal?
                  Yeah, it's designed to flex. It will crack and break apart with a quickness if it's too rigid.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                    Yeah, it's designed to flex. It will crack and break apart with a quickness if it's too rigid.
                    Yep..B-52's wings flex around 15' in flight..
                    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

I wonder if it has floating deck plates.
                      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Pretty wild shit there. I would have my arms wrapped around a life raft while wimpering.......

Comment

Working...
                        X