X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted: fake rear discs.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

If i knew y'all were doing this I would have taken a pic of the Mustang II coupe I saw on a trailer today.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        If I threw the original wheels back on mine, would that make you feel any different?
        I'm just a sucker for white and I like the original GT hood treatment.

But, I admit I kinda glossed over your car. I do love silver, and that car is clean as hell. I do honestly think your car would look better with some Ponys or even some really clean 10 holes while it's still 4 lug.

a 5 lug conversion and some Bullitts or some FR500's would be wet hot nasty

the 4 lug R's are kinda the quintessential 90's poser rim. NOT knocking the car!!! It's sharp. But I do think the wheels are the reason I just kinda looked right past it.
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

But, I admit I kinda glossed over your car. I do love silver, and that car is clean as hell. I do honestly think your car would look better with some Ponys or even some really clean 10 holes while it's still 4 lug.

the 4 lug R's are kinda the quintessential 90's poser rim. NOT knocking the car!!! It's sharp. But I do think the wheels are the reason I just kinda looked right past it.
          If I ever get another Fox I am doing the 17" staggered Pony wheels. Just love that look.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Haha I know. That's why I asked. I already know the response on those wheels. I have had them on the car since 2000ish. I hate them now but don't have the funds or time to play with it. I have the original 10 holes laying around.

Fr500s would be tits. But them in ten years I will get the same responses about the cobra r's

Comment

Starting in 2000 when I got my DL...
              65 coupe I6 4 spd

First fox. 87 coupe AOD (then T5) 302

89 coupe T5 302

85 GT T5

82 Coupe AOD (then T5) original cylinder car. Carbed 302 now.

85 GT T5 302

Comment

Current:

Sad...
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Haha I know. That's why I asked. I already know the response on those wheels. I have had them on the car since 2000ish. I hate them now but don't have the funds or time to play with it. I have the original 10 holes laying around.

Fr500s would be tits. But them in ten years I will get the same responses about the cobra r's
                  only if you do 4 lug FR's

you got any pics with the 10 holes? did you paint the car? it looks really clean
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I'm too lazy to find the pics on another computer.

93 coupe
                    10 GT500
                    The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

The 96 248a mark viii swapped gt.

The fucking mistake that replaced it. 98 GT.

The best driving one I owned. 96 GT Vert.

The 97 Cobra.

And the Sonic Blue 02 gt.

Oh and the honorable mention 70 cougar since it's technically a mustang platform.

There have been a few sixers in there too, but I have no pics of them.

Comment

JC316, is that a GTS? Didn't you come buy that motor or some Mark engine parts from me for it? Out near Corsicana?
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Comment

best looking car in this thread
                            Thanks.. Miss the car sometimes but on to my next project
                            Originally posted by Yale
                            I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

only if you do 4 lug FR's

you got any pics with the 10 holes? did you paint the car? it looks really clean
                              Painted it in 2002. My uncle is a painter. I can't find any pics with the 10 holes.

Comment

Thread needs more SVO!

86 SVO
                                13 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Working...
                                X