No announcement yet.

This will make you not want a Porsche.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will make you not want a Porsche.

Who the fuck puts a bike rack on a Porshe?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Who the fuck puts a bike rack on a Porshe?
      I would guess someone that rides a bike.

Comment

Must have been made on the Monday after Oktoberfest.

Comment

seriously though, I would be fucking pissed.

Comment

never wanted a porsche anyways

Comment

I still want a '96 Turbo.

Comment

A statistically unassailable sample size.

Comment

I bet they cave in. Seems like something is missing though, Lemon cars these days are super rare.

Comment

Give me the car cheap and ill fix it for a driver. Sounds like he may have needed to try another shop. Problem cars like that aren't unheard of in all car lines. Let the lemon laws take it back.

Comment

lol what a piece of shit, that's just absurd. This is 10x more shit than most people cite when wanting a buy back. This may be the first buy back I've ever actually sympathized with.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                        I bet they cave in. Seems like something is missing though, Lemon cars these days are super rare.
                        Porsche has had a rash of bad cars as of late. Buddy is the Waco Porsche mechanic and the new ones seem to have a lot of issues.

But there are tons of lemons. New and big recall on Cobalts and Malibus and something else about them just cutting out, Lambos setting on fire, Fords having Ecoboost issues in their trucks, Dodge has a ridiculous amount of recalls on their new stuff.
                        Everyone has their problem child car in the line somewhere.
                        His car I would wager is all due to a bad windshield seal that has shorted out that fuse panel and is causing all kinds of havoc.
                        At least its not on fire like the GT3s. LOL
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          Everyone has their problem child car in the line somewhere.
                          His car I would wager is all due to a bad windshield seal that has shorted out that fuse panel and is causing all kinds of havoc.
                          At least its not on fire like the GT3s. LOL
                          Exactly.

Comment

Every vehicle has recalls. Prime example is the late 90s ford truck with the fire issue, does it make it a pos? No, just an issue. Correct me if wrong but the Lemon law is 3 repeat issues on the same problem within a certian period. I agree with leaking windshield but my guess is the car was wrecked and the owner was not informed on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                              Every vehicle has recalls. Prime example is the late 90s ford truck with the fire issue, does it make it a pos? No, just an issue. Correct me if wrong but the Lemon law is 3 repeat issues on the same problem within a certian period. I agree with leaking windshield but my guess is the car was wrecked and the owner was not informed on it.
                              Seems more like a bad harness/windshield seal/fuse block. Wiring is obviously fucked considering the smoking and weird electrical issues with the window rolling down by itself.

Comment

Working...
                              X