50th Edition Ford Mustang...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
    Even with the cheesy 80's dancing.. the mustang still looks good!
    WTF was that! LOL.

Comment

I'll bet this guy drives a Camaro that's "sponsored" by Monster.

Comment

I wish the retro 80's fad would fucking die already. The 80's sucked to begin with(and not in an entertaining way, like the 70's). No reason to try and relive them.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          WTF was that! LOL.
          I don't know, but it almost makes not want to buy a Mustang...almost...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I wish the retro 80's fad would fucking die already. The 80's sucked to begin with(and not in an entertaining way, like the 70's). No reason to try and relive them.
            I mostly agree, but Heavy Metal, Transfomers, and The President were all much much cooler than they are in this decade..

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Everything is downhill from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
                Even with the cheesy 80's dancing.. the mustang still looks good!

The front end still make me think fusion and a couple of those dancer chicks look like they deserve the D.

Comment

I need to stop looking in the Pic/Vid forum. The more I see these new Stang's, the more I want to get back into a Vert. I'll probably trade in this '13 before I've had it 2 years!

Comment

Working...
                  X