I do not like the grass,
    grass? All i see are weeds

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
      Get rid of that brush guard.
      that's not a brush guard, its a bumper ornament

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        They look like N-fab steps, if they are those aren't cheap steps.
        Man, they are not cheap i agree, but i actually took mine off after a week and sent them back to N-Fab for a full refund. I took pictures of mine they just designed for the 2014 GMCs and showed them the steps were off a good 6". They apologized and said if I wanted i could send them back for a full refund and they did. I think I am going with the AMPs

Comment

Those are the wrong steps.

RealTruck carries a wide array of N-Fab products for your truck with free shipping in the lower 48 United States. Get the right part for your truck easily with help from our simple-to-use site and team of product experts.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
            Man, they are not cheap i agree, but i actually took mine off after a week and sent them back to N-Fab for a full refund. I took pictures of mine they just designed for the 2014 GMCs and showed them the steps were off a good 6". They apologized and said if I wanted i could send them back for a full refund and they did. I think I am going with the AMPs
            I got the Amp power steps for Christmas from my old lady. One of the best mods I've done to the truck. The led lights suck, but the steps themselves are perfect.

I had Aries bars before that, and liked them. They served the purpose, but I like the cleaner look of the Amp steps.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              that's not a brush guard, its a bumper ornament
              ditto. Sell that on CL ( SOMEONE will buy it ) and get a ranch hand. Unless you like it, in which case, it's time for some faux chrome fender vents.

Warsh yer wills.
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                ditto. Sell that on CL ( SOMEONE will buy it ) and get a ranch hand. Unless you like it, in which case, it's time for some faux chrome fender vents.

Warsh yer wills.
                Ranch hands will come soon. Just have to get past the wedding to have play money again
                07 f250-family truckster
                08 Denali -baby hauler
                52 f1-rust bucket
                05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Anyone know how to reset the code for the keypad on the door? I don't know the previous code
                  07 f250-family truckster
                  08 Denali -baby hauler
                  52 f1-rust bucket
                  05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

The truck has a default code, if it isn't on a card in your owners manual, I'm fairly sure you have to get it from a dealership.

Comment

Here's how to find your code:

The stealership tried to charge me $200 (before I saw that thread). Screw that!

Comment

That's a bro dozer
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                          Here's how to find your code:

The stealership tried to charge me $200 (before I saw that thread). Screw that!
                          Thank you sir
                          07 f250-family truckster
                          08 Denali -baby hauler
                          52 f1-rust bucket
                          05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post

That's a bro dozer
                            guy at work welded two big nuts to a chain and hung them on his.hitch. just a dirty sight.

Comment

Working...
                            X