Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone is gonna get $$$

Updated Wednesday, Apr 9 at 7:05 AM

HOUSTON -- Video of a restaurant brawl has gone viral and KHOU has obtained another angle on what happened.

The scene played out during dinner time at Chacho's Restaurant in the 6000 block of Westheimer last Thursday.

The three women seen fighting with employees in the video are represented by attorney Peyman Momeni.

"As soon as we saw the video, the video speaks for itself," said Momeni. "Then we saw the second video we shared with you and that made it even worse for Chacho's."

The original video shows one of the women demanding a refund from an employee behind the counter.

WARNING: This video has language some viewers may find offensive.

The one minute video escalates when that employee walks from behind the counter and grabs the woman.

"This guy looked like he was in a tug of war competition,' said Momeni. "He had his entire body weight leaned back."

In the newly obtained video shot by one of the sisters, you can clearly hear her talking about the refund.

"So you're not giving me my money," she said.

The employee responds, "No."

She follows up by asking, "Why not?"

His response is clear, "Because you're a [expletive]."

According to Momeni, one of the sisters was drinking and the others were not. One of the non-drinking women asked for a to-go cup.

Momeni claims that instead of bringing out the cup, the employee picked up the alcoholic beverage off the table instead.

That's when she approached the counter about the refund.

We've learned that the owner has since fired at least one of the managers and two employees. The sisters plan to take civil action and are pushing for criminal charges to be filed in the case too.

Chacho's released the following statement:

"We apologize for the unfortunate incident that took place in the late afternoon of April 2, 2014 at our Westheimer location. We have been in business at this location for 15 years and in our other restaurants for over 30 years and have never experienced such an incident before.

As a result of our internal investigation, we have terminated the manager on duty and two employees."
    Last edited by BoostedD1; 04-11-2014, 04:21 PM.

looks like a whole store full of mouth breathers to me.

Comment

Reason #1,923,451 to never goto Houston.
      sigpic

Comment

Why won't you give me my refund?

Because you are a bitch.

I have to say, at least he had the balls to tell her what he felt. Too bad he is a complete asshat. Pretty sure they probably provoked the employee before that vid.

Comment

I deal with trash customers like this all day,
          They Throw tantrums when they don't get what they want,

For example, today I had one silverback, come in saying that she did not get her brisket she paid for $26, luckily we have an overhead camera on each checkstand, I had my L.P look at the video and indeed the cashier bag all her stuff including the brisket, and video shows her getting all her stuff. She still insists that she does not have the brisket, even after I explained I am just saw the video, I told her I'm sorry I cannot help you Ferger here's my corporate office number, I sent an email attachment of the video to corporate give them a heads up when she calls.

I know it's hard dealing with shit people but you just got to keep your cool.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I've worked in a gun store for two days, and I'm pretty shocked at some of the geniuses that come in.
            "Give me your best pair of binoculars."
            "Here is a set of Swarovski binoculars."
            "I can't afford that! What can you give me for $40?"
            "Directions to Wal-Mart."
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              I've worked in a gun store for two days, and I'm pretty shocked at some of the geniuses that come in.
              Know exactly what you mean, but I really miss calling in 4473's
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Mom of the year there. Why put your kid in harms way like that? She should've left with her kid and let the dumb asses fight it out.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Fast food is srs.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    Welcome to retail.

Why is the s5 800 dollars outright?!

Because it's a small computer and camera stuffed into a phone...

Comment

I wonder if this is the same Chacho's as in San Antonio..

king kong nachos ftmfw.

Comment

Originally posted by yale View Post
                        i've worked in a gun store for two days, and i'm pretty shocked at some of the geniuses that come in.
                        "give me your best pair of binoculars."
                        "here is a set of swarovski binoculars."
                        "i can't afford that! What can you give me for $40?"
                        "directions to wal-mart."
                        qotd?
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Yes, people are strange.
                          "I want you to pull in my 04 F150 and fix everything wrong with it."
                          Everything?
                          "Yes, everything!"
                          K. Let me quote you first.
                          OK, you need ball joints, tie rods, rotors, pads, both calipers are hanging so replace, tires are bald, steering pump leaks, timing cover seal leaks, three ignition coils are bad, intake plenum is leaking, your MAF was unplugged and threw sparks when I plugged it in so that has to be replaced, new spark plugs, fuel filter, sway bar end links, passenger hub assy, driver side cat has a hole in it and the shocks are blown. We are at $3480. Want me to look at the back of the truck?
                          "$3480!? You crazy. Why so much?"
                          Because you need ball joints, tie rods, rotors, pads, both calipers are hanging so replace, tires are bald, steering pump leaks, timing cover seal leaks, three ignition coils are bad, intake plenum is leaking, your MAF was unplugged and threw sparks when I plugged it in so that has to be replaced, new spark plugs, fuel filter, sway bar end links, passenger hub assy, and the shocks are blown.
                          "Well what can you fix for $100?"
                          A coil, maybe.
                          "And then it will run good again?"
                          Please go away.
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

So they tried to get a to go cup to sneak out the alcohol and got mad when they couldn't take the cup or get the money back for it?

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                              So they tried to get a to go cup to sneak out the alcohol and got mad when they couldn't take the cup or get the money back for it?
                              That's beside the point.
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                              X