Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bus Bully Learns the Hard Way That You Can Only Push Someone So Far Before They Snap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus Bully Learns the Hard Way That You Can Only Push Someone So Far Before They Snap

WRX

Comment

thanks but i doubt that youtube video will last

Comment

Hate bullies!
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Should have choked that cunt out then fuckered her brother up too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I was hoping to see the legs go limp.

Comment

dumbass got what was coming, and got off easy IMO.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                Should have choked that cunt out then fuckered her brother up too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
                x2 Where was her brother when she was beating on him?

The sad things is he will probably get in big trouble, yet there wouldn't have been a damn thing done to her for beating on him.

Comment

He's obviously racist.
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Its a shame he stopped. Bullies need to be taught that things arent always what they appear to be

Comment

Nice to see the jump-in ONCE the tides changed. That kid should have clamped on - but then again, I suppose that's the difference between a decent kid and a shithead.

Comment

Comment

Hopefully, she learned her lesson. Though, I doubt it.

I was in a similar situation in the 7th grade. I started going to a new school. There was a tomboy on the bus that decided she would pick on me; slapping me on the head and calling me names. I was always taught not to hit girls and I told her that. After a while, she grabbed me by the shirt and one of my buttons came off. That was the tipping point for me. I didn't hit her, but I put her in a headlock until she promised to leave me alone. By the time we got to school, she had a nice black eye. It probably got hit in the scuffle. Anyway, she was embarrassed about it and later that day, she came up to me and told me that since I didn't hit girls, she would take care of any girl for me if I needed it. We became friends after that and I didn't see her bully anybody else after that day. I did see her get into a few physical fights. She was a tough one.

Comment

Nicely done, kiddo. Sounded like he was even nice enough to ask her if she was okay after he about choked her out. Now that's a good kid.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                              Hopefully, she learned her lesson. Though, I doubt it.

I was in a similar situation in the 7th grade. I started going to a new school. There was a tomboy on the bus that decided she would pick on me; slapping me on the head and calling me names. I was always taught not to hit girls and I told her that. After a while, she grabbed me by the shirt and one of my buttons came off. That was the tipping point for me. I didn't hit her, but I put her in a headlock until she promised to leave me alone. By the time we got to school, she had a nice black eye. It probably got hit in the scuffle. Anyway, she was embarrassed about it and later that day, she came up to me and told me that since I didn't hit girls, she would take care of any girl for me if I needed it. We became friends after that and I didn't see her bully anybody else after that day. I did see her get into a few physical fights. She was a tough one.
                              Never closed the deal, eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X