rc cars vs real cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rc cars vs real cars

this was pretty cool. I would like to see this at northstar.

60 footed quite well
    2002 Trans am RayMac 408/Chris Frank Dart Pro 1's 4L80 RMVB w/brake Narrowed Fab 9" Wolfe Hal Madman UMI Bogart Super Victor Accufab NX Direct Port Sorta Quick !!

Comment

LOL! That was awesome. It was spanking those ricers.

Comment

With the tech out now there has to make a way to make the steering less twitchy as the cars get to speed. Just like a dual rate for the servo speed.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

the radios that come with most of our cars do have dual rate options. most people just don't use it. at our nhra demos we don't use dual rates either, as far as i remember. i never had, i just learn how to drive the car the way it is....

Comment

What's the scale 1/4 mile time on those little guys?

Comment

i dont know if we have done a full pass.... might be hard to see at the 1/4 due to size.... we do have the XO-1 supercar. it can do 100+

the truck that did the wheel stand can do over 65 top speed.

Comment

id sure love a hook up price on the full size summit.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I would love to see some of the full on r/c drag cars do something like this!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

awesome.
                    Big Rooster Racing
                    1985 Mustang GT

Comment

thats awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Big pappa pump View Post
                        i dont know if we have done a full pass.... might be hard to see at the 1/4 due to size.... we do have the XO-1 supercar. it can do 100+

the truck that did the wheel stand can do over 65 top speed.
                        I know it would be hard to see it, but what I'm wondering is how fast these little guys do what a SCALE quarter mile time would be. As in a 1/8 scale car doing a 1/8 scale quarter mile.

Comment

Oceans 11 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            I know it would be hard to see it, but what I'm wondering is how fast these little guys do what a SCALE quarter mile time would be. As in a 1/8 scale car doing a 1/8 scale quarter mile.
                            1/10 electric, in 132' the fastest guys are under 2 seconds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Thats pretty cool! I know my slash 4x4 is hard to keep the front end down at any speed. I think it is currently geared to go around 55-60 mph. I have been thinking about gearing it down more to see if it will kill some of the tq. Rc cars have come a long ways!!

Comment

Working...
                              X