Is this any of the LEO's here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this any of the LEO's here?

READ MORE: http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/ronald-jones/DALLAS, TX -- An innocent pedestrian was attacked by police, beaten up on camera, framed with 2 fe...

They turned a bum, into a millionaire.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      They turned a bum, into a millionaire.
      That was on the news a while back. Cop lied about a great deal of what happened. He isn't a cop anymore. Bum deserved what he got paid. End of story. Sadly Dallas PD is full of cops just like that asshat and shit will continue to happen.

Comment

Next

Sure wish they would do stories on the 99% of cops who do good things. So tired of the few dumbasses representing the many.

Comment

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post
          Next

Sure wish they would do stories on the 99% of cops who do good things. So tired of the few dumbasses representing the many.

As a civilian, I wish there was more swift action and reviewing from senior officers, so that we wouldn't have to foot the bill for someone who blatantly should not be employed as a cop taking their inferiority complex out on someone who was just walking down the street.

Comment

It boggles my mind how a cop can be so stupid as to blatantly lie about the incident when they know there's a dash cam recording everything the whole time..

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post
            Next

This. I have a handful of friends who are cops and they are all really stand up guys just out there trying to make it a better place.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            As a civilian, I wish there was more swift action and reviewing from senior officers, so that we wouldn't have to foot the bill for someone who blatantly should not be employed as a cop taking their inferiority complex out on someone who was just walking down the street.
            This as well. Ya it's great the guy is getting compensated, it just sucks that us tax payers are having to pay for someone elses fuck up and all that happened to that cop is he resigned. Doesn't cost him anything. Now that's less money for education, parks, etc

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Go read Chapter 142 and 143 of the Local Government Code.

It will answer all of your questions.

Comment

if this is his linkedin page i think he is leaving some stuff out

"Matt is a certified court expert in police use of force."

LOL

Comment

Working...
                X