Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z06 embarassed just now on 635- what car is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Thats cool. Back when I used to race and whatnot I beat a handful of vettes and supras. Hell I wiped the floor with a single turbo car one time. That was pretty cool.
    so did i.. lots of shitty drivers.. i drug an 04 cobra that made 520 rwhp on boost and had a 100 wet shot on top of it..

but realistically.. a600 rwhp cobra in dallas now isnt even even though to call out the D team vettes and supras.
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
      i was going to say i have video of a 440 rwhp supra draggin 500+ rwhp cobras up and down the highway
      I only had like 1 car on him, but still. Good times.

Comment

but realistically.. a600 rwhp cobra in dallas now isnt even even though to call out the D team vettes and supras.
        Wait a second, I wouldn't be king of the street racers? Damn.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Wait a second, I wouldn't be king of the street racers? Damn.
          who said anything about street racing

i guess the issue i have is the inside of the 03/04 cobrs are 95% identical to the Base model V6 mustangs....
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

who said anything about street racing

i guess the issue i have is the inside of the 03/04 cobrs are 95% identical to the Base model V6 mustangs....
            And the Zr1 interior is the same as a base model c6....

Comment

thats why i said the Zr1 is over price..

but.. you are still talking about the fact that BASE interior of a c6 is still that of a vette which is head and shoulders above the mustang.

Vs the cobra that is based on a $13k V6 mustang..
              2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

except the C6 interior is designed for a ~45k vehicle, and the V6 mustang is designed for a 16k vehicle, except both sell around the same price... that's the problem.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

but.. you are still talking about the fact that BASE interior of a c6 is still that of a vette which is head and shoulders above the mustang.

Dude, the 2003 vettes don't exactly have a great interior either. You are comparing the interior of a 30k car made in 2003 to a modern vette (which is not a great interior to say the least).

Anyways, my original point: Corvettes are entry level sports cars and their quality reflects their price point: low.

Comment

The ZR1 is not overpriced whatsoever. It eats quarter million dollar italian ponies for lunch. Calling it overpriced is laughable. It's probably the best bargain in the world for sports cars.

Your money goes into engine and suspension on american cars, not the interior. That's why our shit is affordable. On italian and european cars your money goes into stitching, door seals, upholstery, and gauge clusters. Put that money into shit I want. I don't want that pussy shit. And if you don't agree with me you're a homo and a bad person.
                    Last edited by CJ; 02-04-2011, 02:54 PM.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Dude, the 2003 vettes don't exactly have a great interior either. You are comparing the interior of a 30k car made in 2003 to a modern vette (which is not a great interior to say the least).

Anyways, my original point: Corvettes are entry level sports cars and their quality reflects their price point: low.
                      the c5 interior was STILL Better then the 03-04 mustang interior. you can tell yourself otherwise.. but you are just blowing smoke up your own ass.

vette are entry level sports cars.. for the price they destroy lots of cars at much higher price points..

that being said i would much rather still be in a vette then a cobra.

anyway.. im done with this. clearly you are so overjoyed with your cobra that it can do no wrong.
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

the c5 interior was STILL Better then the 03-04 mustang interior. you can tell yourself otherwise.. but you are just blowing smoke up your own ass.

vette are entry level sports cars.. for the price they destroy lots of cars at much higher price points..

anyway.. im done with this. clearly you are so overjoyed with your cobra that it can do no wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          The ZR1 is not overpriced whatsoever. It eats quarter million dollar italian ponies for lunch. Calling it overpriced is laughable. It's probably the best bargain in the world for sports cars.

Your money goes into engine and suspension on american cars, not the interior. That's why our shit is affordable. On italian and european cars your money goes into stitching, door seals, upholstery, and gauge clusters. Put that money into shit I want. I don't want that pussy shit. And if you don't agree with me you're a homo and a bad person.
                          im just a broke ass. all i could afford was a coupe...no one around to buy my cars for me.. so no zr1.. no z06.. just a lowly coupe
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyZ06 View Post
                            might do you better if you actually SAY something and not just post a smiley that adds no value to the rest of the thread.
                            2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

meh, the vette interior is much better than a cobra interior, I think that's pretty obvious if you've had seat time. I don't know if I would call the vette an entry level sports car - I would call the miata an entry level sports car. I'd call the vette a mid level sports car considering the options above that - viper, 911, etc.. are high level. And yes all my broke ass could fit into was a targa, my head hit the ceiling in the z06's. I ordered a '01 viper gts from don davis a few years ago, and I couldn't fit in the son of a bitch - dream crushed, still have a hole in my heart from that experience. But, instead of shrinking the booster seat I call my ass I decided to get a vette.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                meh, the vette interior is much better than a cobra interior, I think that's pretty obvious if you've had seat time. I don't know if I would call the vette an entry level sports car - I would call the miata an entry level sports car. I'd call the vette a mid level sports car considering the options above that - viper, 911, etc.. are high level. And yes all my broke ass could fit into was a targa, my head hit the ceiling in the z06's. I ordered a '01 viper gts from don davis a few years ago, and I couldn't fit in the son of a bitch - dream crushed, still have a hole in my heart from that experience. But, instead of shrinking the booster seat I call my ass I decided to get a vette.
                                i have plenty of seat time in a c6

this is my slow stockish coupe.

2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Working...
                                X