More police idiocracy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More police idiocracy.

The one and only corrupt cop of Kelso, MO....... Lt. Jerry "Hick-Man" Bledsoe ladies and gentlemen!! Watch in awe at how this EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT hillbilly...

I am currently a student at Southeast Missouri State University as a Philosophy Major and Psychology Minor. As an active volunteer in the community (worked at MoMOM after classes, volunteered for the past three years in the "Smiles of Hope" dental program-formerly operated on the S.H.O.W. Mobile), I have a deep love for our local well-being and for our country in general.

On the evening of April 30th, 2013, at around 7:30 p.m., I was operating a Mosin Nagant (that I had recently traded a shotgun for) on our property in Kelso, MO. An officer of the Scott County Sheriff Department responded to the call as a peace disturbance. As I had already left, he spoke with my mother and stated that he merely had to show up and that no peace disturbance was filed. He went on to respectfully inform her that we were not prohibited to use our firearms on our own property in the manner in which we were, as there is nothing but open field behind our property (I was firing no more than 5 yards directly into the ground anyways) and that no noise ordinance or firearm ordinance is in place within the Village of Kelso- not to mention that I had the consent of my two closest neighbors, saying that they had no problem with it.

Per his information that I was abiding by local law, I went back out to our rural Kelso residence the next day, only after finishing up my classes at Southeast Missouri State University. I was open-carrying my Del-Ton AR-15 with a 100 round drum mag in it on my chest, my Springfield Armory XD-40 handgun on my hip, and my 1942 Russian Mosin Nagant on my right shoulder, all legally obtained through local shops in Cape Girardeau (other than the Nagant-traded), in my name. As I was operating the Mosin Nagant in the same way I had the night before, I knew that I was within the boundaries of the local laws.

I was arrested at 7:50 p.m. on the evening of May 1st, 2013 in Kelso, MO at my mother's home. I was given the ultimatum to either hand over my firearms or be arrested. I responded to this ultimatum with respectful questions, and after Lt. Jerry Bledsoe was clearly unable to answer my questions on why he felt he had the right to take my firearms and what can constitute as a "peace disturbance", as I was carrying and operating within the boundaries of the law and on private property against no ordinances, I was disarmed and arrested on the fabricated charge of "unlawful use of a firearm" (a Class D Felony) in order for him to be able to detain me for up to 24 hours. I was released after 17 hours (right in time for me to miss my Ancient Philosophy course!) with a ticket for disturbing the peace as my only charge.

I acted within the local and state laws, but because I refused to give my firearms to the single Kelso Police Officer, Lt. Jerry Bledsoe of Scott County Sheriff Department, I was arrested. This treatment as a criminal has left me feeling violated & victimized. It is also a prime example of the on-going war conducted by other anti-gun activists (or just corrupt, harassing officers) throughout the country by infringing upon our 2nd Amendment rights. This should not go unrecognized, and I will not stop until true justice has been done.

Published on May 23, 2013 by Jordan K. I am currently a student at Southeast Missouri State University as a Philosophy Major and Psychology Minor. As an acti…

Man ordered to take down police officer’s name and picture from Internet

[Jordan] Klaffer is a gun owner who frequently fires his gun at objects on private property. On May 1, 2013, Jerry Bledsoe, a police officer, confronted Klaffer while responding to a noise complaint. Klaffer videotaped the interaction, where Bledsoe issued an ultimatum to Klaffer to surrender his guns or be arrested. Klaffer refused to give up his guns and was arrested for disturbing the peace.

To express his opinion that Officer Bledsoe was using his position to harass him for exercising his Second Amendment rights, Klaffer posted recordings of the May 1 encounter on YouTube and Facebook. And, on Instagram, he posted a picture of Bledsoe alongside a photo of Saddam Hussein, with the caption “Striking Resemblance.”

Officer Bledsoe retaliated by obtaining a court order that prevented Mr. Klaffer from posting videos, pictures, and text data criticizing Officer Bledsoe on the Internet. “A government order prohibiting criticism of government is the worst kind of censorship,” explains Tony Rothert, legal director of the ACLU of Missouri.

“Gun advocates who fear the government is infringing on the Second Amendment have every right to broadcast their beliefs,” says Jeffrey A. Mittman, the ACLU of Missouri’s executive director. “The ACLU will always push back against government censorship.”

Dunno how close neighbors are but if its close as here and shooting for no reason is crap. Lets test my rights woohoo! How bout include some manners where its used. If hes out in the country with open field and no neighbors, go for it

Comment

Said he had neighbors consent.

Comment

it boils down to common courtesy... his neighbors should have contacted him about it vs. calling the fuzz, but he should be courteous to his neighbors as well

I live outside city limits, and there are guns being fired quite often. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy. There is pretty much zero crime in my "neighborhood" of about 20 houses. It's painfully obvious to anybody in the area that everybody is armed and practiced to some extent.

BUT... firing off a fucking MOSIN or 100 rounds of .223 at 7:30-7:50PM if you have neighbors anywhere near is inconsiderate. It pisses me off when people fire off rifle rounds in the evening when we're trying to relax. Thankfully it really doesn't happen very often and if I hear a mag dump late night on a Saturday, I chalk it up to a neighbor who's had a few too many and having a good time. It's only ever happened a couple times since I moved here.
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
          Said he had neighbors consent.
          his two closest neighbors... it depends on how far apart everybody is out there
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

suppressors, making the world a better place

Comment

No broken laws and neighbors consent sounds to me like the police need to eat a dick and pay him some money. Glad I live in Texas where shooting on your own property is not a problem; hell I don't know of anyone that has ever had problems on their own property here.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                No broken laws and neighbors consent sounds to me like the police need to eat a dick and pay him some money. Glad I live in Texas where shooting on your own property is not a problem; hell I don't know of anyone that has ever had problems on their own property here.
                Like this?

SLO County Sheriff's deputies illegally search the home of Matt Hart and openly discuss how they will get away with it. To date, Matt Hart has not recieved a...

SLO County Sheriff's deputies illegally search the home of Matt Hart and openly discuss how they will get away with it

Comment

Oh no you guys, cops would never violate your rights.
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Reading shit like this pisses me off as a Leo... I goto calls all day LONG involving hunters or guns in our rural parts of town. Its usually some yuppy who doesn't like guns who call in... I stopped a kid Tue other night who informed me before I was at the window that he was armed with a 30-06 rifle. I asked if I could see it and he pulled it out (trigger lock installed) and we talked about it for several minutes. Cut him loose. Most US cops (especially TX) are pro gun. We are gun owners too. Those stupid laws effect us too... Any who, take what u read with a grain of salt. Us Texans are still (outside Austin ...) Good ol country cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                      Reading shit like this pisses me off as a Leo... I goto calls all day LONG involving hunters or guns in our rural parts of town. Its usually some yuppy who doesn't like guns who call in... I stopped a kid Tue other night who informed me before I was at the window that he was armed with a 30-06 rifle. I asked if I could see it and he pulled it out (trigger lock installed) and we talked about it for several minutes. Cut him loose. Most US cops (especially TX) are pro gun. We are gun owners too. Those stupid laws effect us too... Any who, take what u read with a grain of salt. Us Texans are still (outside Austin ...) Good ol country cops.
                      I honestly believe this to be mostly true, i guess i just have a problem with some of the types of people that become cops. A lot of them just have that bully/im better than you mentality. Police now days seem more like a paramilitary force than the good ol boys of the past. I have had some pleasant encounters with level headed cool cops, its just the douches that ruin it for everyone.
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                        Like this?

SLO County Sheriff's deputies illegally search the home of Matt Hart and openly discuss how they will get away with it. To date, Matt Hart has not recieved a...

SLO County Sheriff's deputies illegally search the home of Matt Hart and openly discuss how they will get away with it
                        Fucked up situation, but that aint Texas either.....

Comment

Working...
                        X