• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    they found noahs ark?!?!
    no way?!?!?!?!

Comment

Better delete all the "Mexico" videos racing down Bush showing exit signs and landmarks everywhere. Do you really think my pic just let the cat out of the bag? This is very well known by the PD and businesses out here and has been for many months. THE BIG BLACK BURNOUT MARKS are very inconspicuous though.

Comment

Lol, never got the Mexico reference till now.

Comment

right lane looks like fun
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              It's a shame you posted this. Especially putting the area.
              Would be best to delete this i'd think.
              This kind of shit used to crack me up whenever anyone would reference Emerald or WNWHWY or Railhead or any other spot where there were a thousand cars on any given Fri. or Sat. night.

Comment

I I remember going to street races out at Alliance back in the late 90s. Sometimes, the cops would post up just down the street and let us go for a couple of hours before flipping on their lights and watching everyone scatter, not even pulling anyone over.

Comment

those were the days

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    those were the days
                    Back before drunk assholes wrecked into crowds and ruined it.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I used to drive up from Stevenville on Wednesday afternoon, hang out at the street races, and then drive back. I was late to class (or didnt go) many Thursday mornings.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        Back before drunk assholes wrecked into crowds and ruined it.
                        well... on the one hand you had a billion people in the middle of the street. on the other you had a drunk asshole who had no affiliation with streetracing...

Comment

I remember racing for hours at Sweethearts in Duncanville and Regal in dallas.... LS1's were new and a 96-98 Cobra's with 4.30's and exhaust would do very well on the street.
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

where are the vids boosted?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              well... on the one hand you had a billion people in the middle of the street. on the other you had a drunk asshole who had no affiliation with streetracing...
                              Drunk station manager for KSCS....he didn't stop at first either. The guy he drug under his Mercedes for ~200yds was a good friend of mine.
                              70' Chevelle RagTop
                              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Not as sticky as it looks Mexico fine place of reference mentioned not so much
                                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
                                X