Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful where you camp in ALB,NM

You might end up .. dead

Be careful when you have a knife out and walk towards officers after ignoring their orders to get on the ground and drop your weapon.

Comment

Did they have blue meth?

Comment

Did he die from head trauma?

Comment

Guess he won't have to worry about dropping the knife next time.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with this shoot, the guy was just asking for it.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Boy that's close, he looks like he was turning away when he was shot.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                I don't see anything wrong with this shoot, the guy was just asking for it.
                Agreed...apparently the video was from the last few minutes of an hours long stand off. As the saying goes, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Comment

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

A knife to a gun fight.............really??

Comment

Yeah the only thing I find interesting is how many rounds were put in him and then they want him to move? Reminds of Cops episodes when they have 10 people on 1 dude and want him to follow orders when he can't move. haha

All-in-all, he would not have been put in that situation if he would've cooperated a little.

However, I don't understand the details of his illegal camping. Trespassing? Admittedly I did not look too hard though.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

A little cooperation can go a loooong way.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                        Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

A knife to a gun fight.............really??
                        I think he had 2 knives. very dangerous to the guys 30 ft. away with the AR15 and the shotgun.

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        However, I don't understand the details of his illegal camping. Trespassing? Admittedly I did not look too hard though.
                        Pretty sure the guy was homeless, possibly mentally unstable and had a bunch of stuff up there.

Here's the helmet cam footage of right before they start shooting and what they found afterwards. Starts at about 25 seconds.
                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DngOL6LokN4[/ame]

Comment

Funny how that works. The state I live in, if I shoot someone while they are retreating, regardless if they are armed I will face charges.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                            Be careful when you have a knife out and walk towards officers after ignoring their orders to get on the ground and drop your weapon.
                            It's a great way to get your body aerated for spring.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Funny how that works. The state I live in, if I shoot someone while they are retreating, regardless if they are armed I will face charges.
                              That used to be most states.

Comment

Working...
                              X