Tazed for open cary Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tazed for open cary Texas

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

What the fuck is that?
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      What the fuck is that?
      A recording of when two fools met. Tazing some stupid kid for being a stupid kid isn't the way to be a cop, and being an open carry dickhole without researching local laws on the matter isn't the way to affect positive change for your situation.
      Last edited by YALE; 04-01-2014, 10:27 PM.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Have to watch now.... Cop was being level headed for a long time. I am not sure on the sideways douche camera but it appears the Sergeant ordered hin taken down. Reminds me of the rule of right, and dead right. Use your head activists.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          Have to watch now.... Cop was being level headed for a long time. I am not sure on the sideways douche camera but it appears the Sergeant ordered hin taken down. Reminds me of the rule of right, and dead right. Use your head activists.
          It's legal to carry a loaded rifle in Texas, but against the law to carry a loaded firearm in public in San Antonio. He was dead in the wrong. He should've read up on local ordinances. That being said, taxing him is stupid. They should've explained to him that he was in the wrong, and give him the opportunity to unload the rifle, and fuck off back home.

Comment

I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but I'm fully on the side of the cops with this one. It's one thing when we have groups of protesters picketing, during daytime hours, exercising their 2nd amendment rights in a legal fashion. However all of those videos are also causing stupid fucks like this guy to think they can also go walk around with a long gun in public for no other reason than to fuck with people and agitate cops.

This guy is a real genius doing it at night and right in a metropolitan (apparently residential) area too.

If I saw some teenage punk walking the streets of my neighborhood at night, with a rifle, I'd damn sure consider it a suspicious threat, and I'd call the cops as well.

This was actually a pretty cool cop, he was very patient and pretty reasonable....the only thing he did wrong was waiting so long to take that idiot down.
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              It's legal to carry a loaded rifle in Texas, but against the law to carry a loaded firearm in public in San Antonio. He was dead in the wrong. He should've read up on local ordinances. That being said, taxing him is stupid. They should've explained to him that he was in the wrong, and give him the opportunity to unload the rifle, and fuck off back home.
              Texas law already states that local governments cannot adopt any gun control laws or statutes beyond those passed by the state legislature. SB 987 takes that state law a step further. The state may now file suit against any municipality or local government who seeks to adopt or implement such a law. The suit will result in an injunction, permanent or temporary, to prevent such an adoption.

In other words, cities such as San Antonio or Houston cannot pass their own gun control laws like cities in other states, such as Chicago, IL, have in the past. Should Mayor Castro of San Antonio succeed in pushing through a ban against AR-15 semi-automatic .223 rifles, the state of Texas can immediately order San Antonio to not enforce that law. Should Houston pass a law prohibiting armed guards or educators at schools, the Texas laws providing for those personnel supersedes the city ordinance. A district could then provide those armed security personnel, regardless of the city ordinance.

Comment

haha, am I the onoly one that LOL when some dumb fuck gets tazered.

I need to buy one and taze drunks at parties...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  haha, am I the onoly one that LOL when some dumb fuck gets tazered.

I need to buy one and taze drunks at parties...
                  I'm with you....I love the way that they all make the same "hhuuuuughghghghguuuoooommm" sound, and then usually follow by a lot of yessir and complying!
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                    Texas law already states that local governments cannot adopt any gun control laws or statutes beyond those passed by the state legislature. SB 987 takes that state law a step further. The state may now file suit against any municipality or local government who seeks to adopt or implement such a law. The suit will result in an injunction, permanent or temporary, to prevent such an adoption.

In other words, cities such as San Antonio or Houston cannot pass their own gun control laws like cities in other states, such as Chicago, IL, have in the past. Should Mayor Castro of San Antonio succeed in pushing through a ban against AR-15 semi-automatic .223 rifles, the state of Texas can immediately order San Antonio to not enforce that law. Should Houston pass a law prohibiting armed guards or educators at schools, the Texas laws providing for those personnel supersedes the city ordinance. A district could then provide those armed security personnel, regardless of the city ordinance.

http://watchdogwire.com/texas/2013/0...l-regulations/
                    Then he has legal recourse to beat the rap. That doesn't make being confrontational about it a good idea.

Comment

I’m sure he was wondering why the police were being so confrontational considering he hadn’t broken any laws. Even if someone had seen him pointing the gun at them, unless the police actually witness the act themselves they do not have probable cause to stop him. If the police cannot articulate that he has committed a crime, is committing a crime or is about to commit a crime they do not have reasonable suspicion to ask for ID. There has been numerous case law and opinions at the state and federal levels that will back this up.

Comment

I’m sure he was wondering why the police were being so confrontational considering he hadn’t broken any laws. Even if someone had seen him pointing the gun at them, unless the police actually witness the act themselves they do not have probable cause to stop him. If the police cannot articulate that he has committed a crime, is committing a crime or is about to commit a crime they do not have reasonable suspicion to ask for ID. There has been numerous case law and opinions at the state and federal levels that will back this up.
                        WTMF.

Really? So it is legal to point a gun at someone? Holy shit I never knew. Ever heard of a credible witness?
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I had no problem with the original cop talking to him, and then sending him on his way. Tazing him was un called for. The kid wasn't doing anything wrong, it doesn't matter if you agree with it or not, it is his right to carry a long gun.
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

lol, is this just a bad attempt at satire? Pointing a gun at someone is DEFINITELY probably cause for the police to question you. lmao Please link all these cases where this has happened and been thrown out as PC. They are numerous, so they shouldn't be hard to find.

Comment

I'm going to point a gun at someone and politely ask for money. If cops dont see it them it's not against the law.

Can't ID for asking for money. Can't prove I pointed a gun at someone. Free and clear.

Comment

Working...
                              X