Airborne Aventador

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
    You can't get uninsured motorist on that thing?

I do.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Whatever pussy.
      lolz, I feel sorry for you. Really I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
        You can't get uninsured motorist on that thing?
        Its a cadillac bro! You cant just drive those anywhere these days because haterz gonna hate.

Comment

One day somebody will teach you some respect.

It is the first new car I have owned and I paid $70k+ for it. Excuse me if I don't want some uninsured asshole smashing it up.
          If I paid that much for a car, I'd be worried too. If some uninsured motorist doesn't run into it, then some jealous jack will key it. Don't let the haters hate. They can't help themselves.

Comment

If you are that scared to drive it, whats the point in owning it? That particular car isn't exactly going to appreciate anytime soon more like never. So get out there any enjoy the damn thing.

Comment

I would assume that someone that buys an Aventador probably has enough to have it well insured. His insurance company will max out the Mazda's insurance and then cover the rest of the repairs.

Comment

Damn id be pissed
                2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

I am worried about my 40k f150 and some douche hitting it. A 70k V.....for sure would be worried about it. Guess some people have a different level of respect for their cars is all.

Comment

I do.
                    Then what's the problem?

If you are scared of driving your car, it might be time to get another car.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by strokn88lx View Post
                      I am worried about my 40k f150 and some douche hitting it. A 70k V.....for sure would be worried about it. Guess some people have a different level of respect for their cars is all.
                      I wasn't aware that the definition of respect was to keep a personal belonging in seclusion because you are too afraid to use said belonging because someone may or may not be carrying insurance to cover any damage that they may or may not cause to the item when you are out using it. All the while you carry your own insurance to protect against this exact said possible event. Yep, that's what respect means.

Comment

By me saying some people have a different level of respect for their car was not me lashing out against your previous post about him being afraid. Nor in the fact did I quote u saying anything about. Just making a comment for fuck sake. Dont give a rats nasty ass what your definition of respect for a car is. Just saying. Good day sir!

Comment

I had never even looked at my coverage limits until my wreck, thats when I realized I only had 50k. Considering my Lariat F250 totaled out at 47k I realize that wasn't nearly enough and upped it to 100k, which still probably wouldn't cover some things. Hell if I ran into dave and it was my fault that still wouldn't cover totaling both the caddy and my truck or Z06.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            I had never even looked at my coverage limits until my wreck, thats when I realized I only had 50k. Considering my Lariat F250 totaled out at 47k I realize that wasn't nearly enough and upped it to 100k, which still probably wouldn't cover some things. Hell if I ran into dave and it was my fault that still wouldn't cover totaling both the caddy and my truck or Z06.
                            I think that is 2 different pockets of your insurance. One for your vehicle and one for property damage.

When the girl t-boned my 05 Sierra, she had $15k of property damage which didn't cover what she did to my truck(plus the rental). Yet her insurance had her in a new car within 3 days of the accident.

Comment

You can get "underinsured motorist" riders on most auto policies... As to being underinsured, it doesn't take much to go over most plans if your involved in a multi-car incident.. Believe me, I know!
                              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Working...
                              X