Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forged thru fire

what a sad story

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Damn allergies.

And why wasn't the old man locked up if he had a history of violent behavior?

Comment

Heartbreaking but great story.

Comment

Well that was worth the watch for sure. How fitting that he runs up in all white.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

Brutal. Good for him though, for jumping in without hesitation.

Comment

Reminds me of what my grandfather used to say, real heros react and ask for nothing. Again, super sad but great story. May the man rest in peace.

Comment

How sad for everyone.

Comment

When my friend and his daughter had their major accident last year at the track, the safety crew there couldn't get her out of the car so the crews where running back and forth from the pits with tools cutting up the car to get her out. My point is that I have found that at dirt tracks, drivers are usually more helpful than safety crews. I was going to go to the Chili Bowl the week Donnie was killed, and now I kinda wish I would have just so I could have met him before he passed.

Comment

He was as much of a hero as any hero out there, that's for sure. Especially for that family.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Have had the opportunity to see both of those two run. Couldn't wait to see this. Very sad, But she has dedication and she placed in the top 5 every time she runs at our track. Very good story, was kind of hard to watch with all my allergies acting up.

Comment

that's a tough video to watch! pretty sad

Comment

I met Donnie once, only briefly, he seemed really respectable. I saw the video of him saving her shortly after he passed. If I didn't know anything else about him, that would be enough.

Comment

Working...
                        X