• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
    Leaning towards something like this
    Winner!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Ya I got a pretty good deal. Paid half that and got the guy to deliver it to my house

I would say you did well on that.

Comment

Yes, that.

Comment

yes.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My buddy is building a 53. He has chopped it, and is going to bag it and stick an S10 chassis under it. I used to know where over a dozen of these cars just sat, they are all long gone now. Wished I would have picked them all up and saved them. But it needs WW's chrome reverse wheels and spider caps. And low!

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
              My buddy is building a 53. He has chopped it, and is going to bag it and stick an S10 chassis under it. I used to know where over a dozen of these cars just sat, they are all long gone now. Wished I would have picked them all up and saved them. But it needs WW's chrome reverse wheels and spider caps. And low!
              What model s10? I looked into that and the closest I found was 2 in short on the wheelbase.
              Originally posted by Yale
              I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

What model s10? I looked into that and the closest I found was 2 in short on the wheelbase.
                the s10 frame has a nice spot where it was welded from the factory to shorten them, so if there is one a few inches longer, that is the one to get, and grind the weld, shorten and reweld.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                  Winner!
                  Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  Yes, that.
                  Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  yes.
                  Thats the ticket, there!

Comment

Working...