No announcement yet.

Instant Karma....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something had to happen long enough for her to pull her phone out to record, so I wonder how long it was really going on.
    sigpic

Comment

That is the laugh of a fat girl.

And it says he was charged, with what?

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        That was my initial thought too...I didn't think this was like an open interstate type roadway. It appeared to me like it was more some kind of in-town road like, say, NW Hwy or Buckner Blvd over in Dallas. When it's a road with left turn lanes and signal lights....I don't believe the left lane is for passing only.

That said though....she was obviously taunting this guy as well, it appeared like he was just going to pass her up and go around without any words or gestures until he noticed her dumb ass recording him....it's not until then that he slows back down and flips her off. However it also looked as though he intended to then suddenly cut her off too....which indeed was a bad idea that backfired on him.
        Yep, and he found out real fast he wasn't driving a sports car that had the ability to handle his dumbassery

I do agree the people recording did not help the citation at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

My guess would be reckless driving.

Comment

Quoted from an internet news article...

The Ford truck driver fled the scene of the accident on March 24. But he was identified using the video and arrested two days later. White has been released on a $250 cash bond. The video shows he took out a light pole owned by the Florida Department of Transportation and caused extensive damage to the grassy median.
            I also read on another that the video showed him with his seat belt off and some other minor things that they wrote him up for. I have not watched it again to confirm if he was wearing his belt or not.

Comment

LOL!! Your laugh detector is spot on!

Reckless driving, leaving the scene, and no seatbelt (not sure how they got that one). He fuck'd up that pole though...I'd like to see what it did to the truck.

Poor fucker is going to have hell getting insurance after this I'll bet.
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post

Drive in the correct lane, and move your slow, dumb ass over, unless you are passing.

If you aren't doing this, you are contributing to road rage, but just like that dumb cunt, you are too stupid to know it. The flashing lights and middle fingers are a strong clue.

/rant
                That first line should replace the "slower traffic keep right" signs.

That last part was just awesome. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                  LOL!! Your laugh detector is spot on!

Reckless driving, leaving the scene, and no seatbelt (not sure how they got that one). He fuck'd up that pole though...I'd like to see what it did to the truck.

Poor fucker is going to have hell getting insurance after this I'll bet.
                  Maybe, hell, they let DUI fuckups get it again. He'll just have to pay through the nose for it. And that bitch is a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    I don't camp there but I will get over there if it allows me to pass other traffic. If I am passing other traffic I am at the bare minimum going the speed limit if not 5-10 over or as fast as another vehicle in front of me will allow. When there is an opening after I have passed the traffic I will get back over. If there is no vehicle in front me and I am passing other traffic I could care less how fast you think I should be going. If you want to act an ass with tailgating (which is also illegal) and flash your lights and or give me the one finger salute I am not going to move anywhere. Sorry guys I hope that does not cause you to bro doze me.
                    One hundred percent of the time when there is a slower car in the left lane they have no regard to who is behind them no matter how considerate anyone behind is being. When someone finally is able to get in front of the squatter I have seen some then drive the minimum speed limit. The squatter is not very happy about it. Reason being is they feel entitled since they believe they aren't doing anything wrong. The whole "I'm driving 5/10 over the speed limit..." is crap too. Squatters have a mentality of if they are going a few mph over the speed limit then there's no reason why anyone behind should go any faster. It's all crap, fella. Simply yield to those who may be more pissed than you at life and let it go.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    I don't road rage, so your not talking to me. If you do some stupid shit, I will write down your plate number and pay you a visit, especially if you did do something to endanger me or my family.
                    Luuullllllz...
                    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Comment

Here's the weird part...she started filming this guy a minute before he did anything. Its almost like she was trying to piss him off...

I think she should get a wreckless driving ticket too, for having her phone pointed at the person behind her while driving.

Comment

Everything is this lady's fault guys! She MADE him do all that stuff! She has mind control of redneck retards! Its all her fault 100%! Arrest her! Write HER the tickets! That guy is just an innocent bystander that was driven to the point of insanity by a lady with a camera phone that was driving in a lane of traffic that she shouldn't have! Not his fault at all, nope not one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          Everything is this lady's fault guys! She MADE him do all that stuff! She has mind control of redneck retards! Its all her fault 100%! Arrest her! Write HER the tickets! That guy is just an innocent bystander that was driven to the point of insanity by a lady with a camera phone that was driving in a lane of traffic that she shouldn't have! Not his fault at all, nope not one bit.
                          They're both at fault for being morons.
                          Kind of like how you're being one right now.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            They're both at fault for being morons.
                            Kind of like how you're being one right now.
                            I'm just trying to make a point that some of the more hard headed people in this thread are coming across that the guy is faultless and it was all caused by the lady.

Comment

His only fault was running out of talent while trying to pull off a basic maneuver. trolololololol

Comment

Working...
                              X