• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going down !!

Holy shit, she about killed her dog !

Just sit there and cry.

Comment

something tells me next time it will be harder to get the dogs in that elevator.

I'm sure she went right to an attorney to sue.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Depending on the type of collar/leash she had, a lot of the newer ones are designed to breakaway so as not to hang the dog.

Obviously if it was a choke chain, that's not going to happen.

Comment

Hangin in a elevator

Hangin my dog while I'm going dooooooown

Comment

lmfao!

Dog owners, maaaaaan...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I saw her facebook post about it and she stated that she "mangled" her hand. There wasnt any further clarification on that.

That was freaking intense though, at least she took action and didn't sit there and start screaming or something.

Comment

God damn. Glade the dog made it. One more reason to always have a pocketknife on you.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

That was freaking intense though, at least she took action and didn't sit there and start screaming or something.[/QUOTE]

X2

Comment

Guess she won't be giving hand jobs. Really tho, makea me wanna find a quick release leash/collar.

Comment

Women........ammirite?

Comment

More fake than bigfoot!

Comment

Working...
                        X