1969 Pontiac GTO Judge Found In Barn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge Found In Barn

Last edited by scootro; 03-26-2014, 06:22 PM.

Body (frame) by swiss cheese.

Comment

what a shame

Comment

I see why they don't want their names out there.... people would send them death threats.... Fucking geaser will never restore that car....

Comment

What an asshole.

Comment

My grandfather told me that the mood to late 70 were rough on American iron, and you could buy hot muscle cars for a few hundred bucks all day. He listed a bunch that he bought when his customers (owned a gas station with garage) didn't want to repair, since they thrilled mpg's.

That is sad to see, but it happened a lot.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              What an asshole.
              I agree. I fuckin' hate these people that have something great and are fine with it sitting and rotting because they'll get to it "someday". What a god damn waste.
              "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

The, "I'll restore it someday," crowd needs to stop.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

no words can describe the slow death those fuckers deserve, even a lifetime of only driving Geos and Yugos would be to easy on them. We call the "someday" people no touch no sell, they will never touch it to restore it and they will never sell it, I have lost count of the nice rides we have come across just wasting away.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    The, "I'll restore it someday," crowd needs to stop.
                    yea my dad did some work on a farm house and the owner had a white on white 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge just rotting away in a cow pasture! dad said it belonged to the old mans son that had died in the 70's! the sad thing is the farmer owns two huge shops that he keep his farm equipment in but leaves that car out in the elements! just dumb...

Comment

What's sad is I know where there's the exact same car sitting and going to waste right around the corner from me.. He's willing to part with it, but last I heard it was kind of high.

Comment

Who gives a fuck, GTOs are a dime a dozen. Take the front clip off and use it to make a Tempest worth having.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

The people who give a fuck know what they are looking at I guess. If they are so plentiful and easy to find please tell us the secrete hiding spot.

Comment

The bulldozer would be an easier restoration.

Comment

Originally posted by 69gto View Post
                              The people who give a fuck know what they are looking at I guess. If they are so plentiful and easy to find please tell us the secrete hiding spot.
                              Oh please. I know exactly what I'm looking at. It's a destroyed Carousel Red '69 Judge with nearly zero options.

As for a secret hiding spot, I suggest Auto Trader or DuPont Registry or Hemmings. You'll find a few dozen available at any time, just pick one.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X