No announcement yet.

Fire Rescue in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that took some serious fear and balls to do that swing jump. He did not have a choice though and I'm glad he made it.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Pardon the giant pics:

Comment

Strychnine you're pardoned from any size picture.

Comment

Incredible. I was immediately looking to see if there was a balcony directly below that he could swing down to.

Comment

A counsin of mines brothe in law is a fireman in Houston and working this fire. He says it the hottest and biggest he's ever works and he's been doing it for a long time. I have a picture of his helmet(what's left of it anyways) that I will gladly text someone to post. They dang near got trapped during one of the collapses.

Comment

Originally posted by thomasblively View Post
              A counsin of mines brothe in law is a fireman in Houston and working this fire. He says it the hottest and biggest he's ever works and he's been doing it for a long time. I have a picture of his helmet(what's left of it anyways) that I will gladly text someone to post. They dang near got trapped during one of the collapses.
              PM Sent.

Comment

Comment

I've heard a lot of these construction fires are caused by the plumbers...sweating pipes close to a wall, where they light it up inside the wall unknowingly.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Insurance money?

Comment

Wow that's one Beastly fire.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Thanks for posting Jeff... I can not imagine the heat those guys were feeling while clearing the building.

Comment

Wow incredible video. Glad that guy was able to get out of there.
                          That looked like some Hollywood, Michael bay type shit right there.
                          Just to think if the fire dept was there 30secs later, that guy on the balcony could have had a different outcome.

And fuck that guy in the background of the video saying like at least the apts will be cheaper now.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                            I've heard a lot of these construction fires are caused by the plumbers...sweating pipes close to a wall, where they light it up inside the wall unknowingly.
                            dingdingding!

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post

I've melted my shield, but nothing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                                Can you rappel?
                                Haven't tried, but i'm sure in a situation like this, everything i learned in the movie 'Cliffhanger' should be enough
                                Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Working...
                                X