Teens react to hearing Nirvana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teens react to hearing Nirvana

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

That was interesting. Mildly surprised at how they had mostly intelligent comments, aside from that shit about Bieber.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      That was interesting. Mildly surprised at how they had mostly intelligent comments, aside from that shit about Bieber.
      Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I had similar sentiments. The only thing I didn't particular understand was a consensus for placing the blame on society for Kurt's decision and not so much on his own choices. But, then again that could be their lack of knowledge on him and a general knee jerk reaction.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I just find it interesting that every generation since probably the 80's say that the previous generations music is way better than their own generation.

I do think that 60-80's music is better than most the music after it. I dunno why. Probably because I had to listen to it growing up.

Comment

We really need some good rock and roll music again.

I was a huge nirvana fan growing up, but i hardly ever sit down and listen to a whole album.

I prefer bleach and insecticide over nevermind and in utero.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I just find it interesting that every generation since probably the 80's say that the previous generations music is way better than their own generation.

I do think that 60-80's music is better than most the music after it. I dunno why. Probably because I had to listen to it growing up.
              It really depends on what you were raised on and what genre you're into. I love rock music and a lot of metal, and to me, the 60s, 70s, and 90s are the three best decades so far.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                I had similar sentiments. The only thing I didn't particular understand was a consensus for placing the blame on society for Kurt's decision and not so much on his own choices. But, then again that could be their lack of knowledge on him and a general knee jerk reaction.
                He got sober and realized he was married to that coattail-riding shrew Courtney Love. I'd kill myself, too.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I will be experiencing a Tool show near Austin in a couple hours. Gonna be awesome!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                    We really need some good rock and roll music again.
                    Wont ever happen. Thank goodness for Lithium on Sirius XM and CD's/MP3s.

Comment

Linthuim on xm could be such a better channel. There was a lot of great music they could put into rotation.

Comment

Glad some of those kids realize the rock music that's put out today is pure shit.

Btw.....nirvana was overrated.trololol
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                          Linthuim on xm could be such a better channel. There was a lot of great music they could put into rotation.
                          Agreed, but what is the alternative. No pun intended. lol

Comment

The last year or so rock radio has been the best it has been in 15 plus years. I'm referring to 102.1, not 97.1

Comment

Originally posted by 0393gt View Post
                              I will be experiencing a Tool show near Austin in a couple hours. Gonna be awesome!
                              I saw them in 97...in Sydney, muthafuckin Australia. The whole thing, the circumstances leading to it, the concert, and the events afterward were epic.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X