• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have any exterior pics?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Right click one of the pics and go to properties. Paste the link from the bottom in your browser and it should take you to my photobucket. I have a few pictures in there.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post

Comment

Originally posted by dustin View Post
          Right click one of the pics and go to properties. Paste the link from the bottom in your browser and it should take you to my photobucket. I have a few pictures in there.
          Thanks dude.

Comment

who makes the shifter/ebrake boots? they look nice, real leather?
            2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Comment

From my photobucket or from the pedal pic? It's a decent little beater. Thanks.
              I just saw the dash. The speedo in those things always fucked with me and I just noticed it in the background of the posted pic.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by spederman View Post
                who makes the shifter/ebrake boots? they look nice, real leather?
                Redlinegoods.com. These are synthetic because I wanted the carbon fiber pattern but they offer some really nice Italian leather pieces with plenty of customization. They're based out if Europe so shipping took a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                  I just saw the dash. The speedo in those things always fucked with me and I just noticed it in the background of the posted pic.
                  I know ehat you mean. I didn't care for it at first but I've gotten used to it now.

Comment

Well, put a solid day into it and I got the dynamat done. Tomorrow, I'll take the center console and shifter bezel to the interior shop to get the new boots installed. Also, I'm going to pull the seats back out and have them professionally cleaned. Anyway, getting pretty close to finishing.

Last edited by dustin; 01-30-2011, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Got my stuff in from mgw. Now just need the center console back from the interior shop so I can put it all together.

Cigarette lighter plug

Composite shift knob

Brake handle cover (not sure if I'm crazy about this piece yet)

And of course, mgw shifter

As usual, I'm overly impressed with the workmanship on these pieces. Mgw makes probably the best auto accessories I've come across.

Comment

Got my stuff in from mgw. Now just need the center console back from the interior shop so I can put it all together.

Cigarette lighter plug

Composite shift knob

Brake handle cover (not sure if I'm crazy about this piece yet)

And of course, mgw shifter

As usual, I'm overly impressed with the workmanship on these pieces. Mgw makes probably the best auto accessories I've come across.

Question! Who in the hell is MGW? I've never heard of them.
                        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                          They make the best Tremec short shifters money can buy. I have one on my '02 GT and it's massively better than the Tri-Ax it replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                            Mgwltd.com they make viper, camaro, and mustang accessories.

Comment

Been an MGW customer since dirt was rock. Had the composite 5 speed shifter in my car since like '03, maybe 04. LOVE IT.

Car is looking great. You'll love the dynamat! The one thing I've noticed is that over time the glue does get in areas I didn't expect. Never been an issue, I've just noticed it.

Lastly, what have you done w/ the old boots? I'd like to get them from you if you still have them. PM me.
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Got the boots from redlinegoods.com installed. Turned out pretty well. I'm impressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X