X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barronj View Post
    Post nudes of your engine bay or gtfo
    This is all I got right now
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

fair enough. mine's a little ugly too, just giving John Force my $.02 on his dog shit looking cable

j/k, mostly
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

fair enough. mine's a little ugly too, just giving John Force my $.02 on his dog shit looking cable

j/k, mostly
        Exterior pic to further prove my point

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post

do you go faster with one tire off the ground?
          Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
          http://www.titantowing.net
          -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

LOL!

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
            less friction duh

j/p
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
              so much power!!

Comment

Son of a bitch! Body roll much?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Son of a bitch! Body roll much?
                  no sway bars FTL, gotta keep my car lemons legal lol

Comment

no sway bars FTL, gotta keep my car lemons legal lol
                    They won't let you run sway bars? GHEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!

Comment

I think you should have gotten a bigger carb. LOL. NIce

Comment

j/k, mostly
                        fuckinglol

Comment

looks slow

beatrice
                          Hmm, bring your car on down to Houston Motorsports Park this Saturday and run me in Ultra Street trim to see how slow it is.

To be honest, so far this motor is only slightly faster than my old 434 and I've made a lot of chassis upgrades since the 434 was in the car.

Old motor:
                          Dart blocked, 4" stroke, 4.155" bore, 434ci at 13:1 compression
                          AFR 225 heads ported to flow 334/234 @ 700
                          FTI solid roller
                          Full ported Supervic with dominator flange and 1050 dominator
                          2" headers to 3.5" collector with muffler
                          Glide with 5200 stall, 4.10s out back
                          1.30 sixty, 5.68@122 was the best on nitrous (.082 jet), 1.34, 6.05@113 on motor

New motor came out of the old LX Law car from back in the late 90s ran in Outlaw trim. Used to run 8.ohs in Outlaw trim back in the day when that was considered fast.
                          SVO 9.2 deck R351 block, 3.90" stroke, 4.125" bore, 417" 12.5:1 compression
                          SVO/Yates C3 heads flow 350 cfm, not sure on exhaust, but they were built for nitrous
                          Edelbrock 2863 intake port matched to heads and worked plenum
                          Comp cams solid roller, low .700 lift
                          Glide with 4500 stall and 4.10s out back on old Mickey T drag radials
                          1.27 sixty, 5.60@124 mph at 3100 lbs. I don't remember what the motor passes were, but it was low 6s, like in the 6.teens@112 I believe.

I expect the next time out this weekend to be in the 5.40s at least now that the brakes are no longer dragging, rear end has been straightened, and upgraded to Aerospace rear brakes.
                          Carl S.
                          2014 Ruby Red Premium GT A6, stock for now
                          80 Coupe, Stroked 9.2" Windsor, Yates C3, Dominator, glide, 9.60s n/a, 1.27 sixty 5.48@127.8 nitrous on radials.
                          9.32@128 pedaling it half track
                          sigpic

Comment

Sound's nice.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                            X