X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Clarkson on breaking his finger punching Piers Morgan

My hero.

When I read the title I was thinking "Why did Jeremy punch James Bond?" LOL
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I'd gladly break a few bones to drop that sumbitch. I watched an interview he did with Chelsea Handler the other day she was thinking of doing the same. She let him have it.
      The richest man in Babylon

Comment

43 year wait must have been worth it.

Comment

I didn't get into my first real fight until 27. Dude hit me 4 times in the gut and I thought he was playing around until I realized it was an actual fight. LOL So I put all I had into a right hook and knocked him out but holy crap my hand throbbed for a week. Ring finder still clicks.
          That's why I stick to body shots or throat punches depending on the persons size. LOL
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            I didn't get into my first real fight until 27. Dude hit me 4 times in the gut and I thought he was playing around until I realized it was an actual fight. LOL So I put all I had into a right hook and knocked him out but holy crap my hand throbbed for a week. Ring finder still clicks.
            That's why I stick to body shots or throat punches depending on the persons size. LOL
            Or you could punch him in the dick with your throat, that'll teach him.
            Ded

Comment

They've hated each other for a long time, I found this cool fight timeline.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                or you could punch him in the dick with your throat, that'll teach him.
                lmao

Comment

My first was at age 6 after a "Quiet Riot v. Queen" discussion got out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    My first was at age 6 after a "Quiet Riot v. Queen" discussion got out of hand.
                    I always knew you'd take an ass pounding for Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      I always knew you'd take an ass pounding for Freddie Mercury.
                      I was fighting for QR, because they "knew how to party". Was I right or was I right? Kevin Dubrow death from cocaine OD at 52 > Freddie Mercury's death from sucking lesion covered penis shooting the monkey strain across his bleeding gums.

Comment

He should do it again.
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X