I bought a Subaru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought a Subaru

It's slow, especially compared to the mazdaspeed3 I traded for it, but Damn does this thing handle. May be the best handling car I've ever driven. It's also very tail-happy
    Last edited by Ratt; 03-15-2014, 03:44 PM. Reason: fixed picture

nice, like those alot
    WRX

Comment

I think those are dead sexy. Especially the tail end treatment.

Comment

Those are rwd, non turbo right? Really dig it!

Sent from my Note 3, excuse the typos.......

Comment

I almost bought one a few months ago but just wasn't impressed with the power at all. Then I started researching them and figured I would wait until they got them sorted out. There have been a rash of them dropping engines for no reason. Good looking cars though and fairly roomy inside. I think they look like a baby Ferrari from the back. It just needs about 50 to 100 more HP. If they release a turbo model I may go give it another shot.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

They are complete turds and I'm too tall for them..
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              I almost bought one a few months ago but just wasn't impressed with the power at all. Then I started researching them and figured I would wait until they got them sorted out. There have been a rash of them dropping engines for no reason. Good looking cars though and fairly roomy inside. I think they look like a baby Ferrari from the back. It just needs about 50 to 100 more HP. If they release a turbo model I may go give it another shot.
              I agree with everything you just said. Which is why it's actually a lease.

Comment

Really nice looking car.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Comment

LS swap it til lease turn in

Comment

If I ever did a swap it would be the 2.5 turbo boxer from a WRX. I like turbos.

Comment

Turbo version comes out next year.

I really dig those cars but also dislike the fact they purposely downsized the tires just so it would be tail happy as if it had power.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        Turbo version comes out next year.

I really dig those cars but also dislike the fact they purposely downsized the tires just so it would be tail happy as if it had power.
                        Is that why they did that? Whenever I see them they look so damn silly with those thin tires.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeah it was on purpose. They were marketing to the early 20's guys that are into the drifting thing.

On the upside the cars are very controllable and allow you to drift while not breaking the speed limit.
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Springs and wheels.
                            Ded

Comment

I loved my subaru wagon I drove around for a few months. Was a really good little car

Comment

Working...
                              X