door dings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• door dings

So some asshole decided to door ding the hell out of my car today. It has only left the garage twice in the last month and this is what I get. There was white paint on the car and when I found it there was a white truck next to me. The vehicle that was there when I parked was black. So I waited and he came out. It didn't match up. So while I was away from the car for maybe 15 minutes someone pulled up hit my car and left. Of course no note. That is the part that really pisses me off! It all buffed out. No crack or brake in the paint. Just a couple dents it looks like pdr should be able to fix perfect.

God that sucks. Glad I Got free paint less dent repaire package.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      God that sucks. Glad I Got free paint less dent repaire package.
      I have a guy I have used for about 12 years now and he works miracles. Plus he is pretty cheap. Should be $75 maybe. Would be cheaper except I think it might be a pia to get to.

Comment

Oh and before taking off I always check my shit for dents. If so bod parked next to me. So I can fuck their shit up.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I always check before leaving. My wife thinks I'm a little overboard but shit like this happens and if you can catch who did it and make them pay that is so much better.

Comment

That area is hard to get to. Are you close to Richland Hills?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              That area is hard to get to. Are you close to Richland Hills?
              nope. just north of austin. pretty confident the guy i use will get it done for me. usually for easy to get to stuff he charges $20-25 but this will be different i'm sure. he will either have to drill the fender well or pull everything out of the trunk. might still have to drill there too.

Comment

I have one ding on my 2010 GT, 1 fucking ding, and its right on the crease smack dab in the middle of my passenger door.
                Worse part is it was from my best friend's wife.
                Couldn't bring myself to make him pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  I have one ding on my 2010 GT, 1 fucking ding, and its right on the crease smack dab in the middle of my passenger door.
                  Worse part is it was from my best friend's wife.
                  Couldn't bring myself to make him pay for it.
                  that sucks when it is personal. my friends know better. i am ocd about my cars. they know i will be making them pay if they screw something up.

Comment

Ah, you are far away. For what it is worth, you should never let a PDR tech drill holes in your vehicle. It's a big no no in the industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                      Ah, you are far away. For what it is worth, you should never let a PDR tech drill holes in your vehicle. It's a big no no in the industry.
                      hmm. learn something new everyday. how do you get to certain areas then? i have seen them drill in fender wells and also in door jams to get access. they always put a little rubber grommet in the hole they drilled. i guess that most places are able to be accessed by tearing out interior etc. but then the price goes up quick i would think.

Comment

People suck.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

This is why I always park in BFE.

I have one ding as well though. My son, 3 at the time, swung open my wife's car door one day before I could get to him.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Ding and Run

A guy who does that should have his sack split and his leg run through it. But, I'd bet it was a woman with a Lone Star Card.

Comment

That sucks...my wife thinks I'm nutts when I know every single scratch or ding that is currently on my car or truck...when a new one appears I notice it right away. I hate people who have no respect for others cars and cannot park with enough space between cars to avoid this happening.
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                              X