A couple new 5.0's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 96lasersnake View Post
    Really like the new one, don't see too many convertibles in the new body. I had several 12/13 gts and bosses and hated the manual in both (problems with all of them). Picked up a 13 auto gt last year and really liked it. The auto on the new cars is awesome!
    I'm making 800 plus rwhp in my '12 and I'm still rowing the stock mt82 manual transmission.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

There are way too many people having problems with them to call it a good move by Ford. Definitely not as solid as the T56. Made in China; sad.
      Detailing by Dylan
      817-494-3396
      Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
      Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Are those pics by Target at World Arena?

Comment

I like the black one as well. Looking back now, I will say that the trans issues in mine were present from the first month I owned it, and definitely helped in the motivation to let it go too.

I really did like the car overall though, and I miss it now and then on nice days.
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            I like the black one as well. Looking back now, I will say that the trans issues in mine were present from the first month I owned it, and definitely helped in the motivation to let it go too.

I really did like the car overall though, and I miss it now and then on nice days.
            What did you end up with after the 5.0?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              What did you end up with after the 5.0?
              13' F150 SuperCrew. The primary reason was that I started commuting a lot more with some slight changes to my job, whereas I used to work from home more often. I also have a need to carry 1-3 passengers for customer visits, business lunches and such now too....so the Mustang became suddenly very impractical, I needed something more roomy and comfortable.

I really like the truck so far, and I still have all of my old cars....just nothing newer and sporty.
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
              X