No announcement yet.

New Lap record at The Ring - Porsche 918

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling porsche's are expensive even for german enthusiasts.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They said on Top Gear the 918 is $600,000 pounds and some change I'm sure. So a $1,000,000+ car in the US. Maybe slightly less than a P1.

Which would you buy if you had the funds?
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
        They said on Top Gear the 918 is $600,000 pounds and some change I'm sure. So a $1,000,000+ car in the US. Maybe slightly less than a P1.

Which would you buy if you had the funds?
        100 foxbody's.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          100 foxbody's.
          Are you budgeting for $5000 in mods on each of those? Can't forget that. Then put all 100 in your back yard.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Are you budgeting for $5000 in mods on each of those? Can't forget that. Then put all 100 in your back yard.
            Well duh. $5k each plus $5k in mods.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I have a feeling porsche's are expensive even for german enthusiasts.
              Compared to the other brands?

Nah

Give me a 944 with a cayenne tt v8. !

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

They did mention on last nights episode, that later this season they will have the P1 vs. the 918.

Comment

I think the Germans have nailed it. I still wouldn't buy it. I've owned one German car and it tried to kill me. Of course, had I ever had to work on it, the feeling would have been mutual.

Comment

Originally posted by WOMACK03 View Post
                    They did mention on last nights episode, that later this season they will have the P1 vs. the 918.
                    Yes they did. And Jennifer didn't sound to happy.

Comment

Lol I wonder who else gets this?

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                      X