New Lap record at The Ring - Porsche 918

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lap record at The Ring - Porsche 918

6:57 lap time...Video quality is not that great, car sounds awesome...

I suck at embedding...hope it works
    Last edited by BlackGT; 03-11-2014, 06:29 AM.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

They had it on Top Gear last night. Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
      I suck at embedding...hope it works
      Yes you do.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Here is the car and crew.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

looks like a ferrari and an audi r8 had a baby.
          http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

mclaren claims they did nordschleife in under 7mins with the P1 but they didn't disclose actual time.

rumor is they are waiting for ferrari laferrari. other rumors say it was slower that the 918.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Rumors are a fox body + 5k did it in 6:52 a few months ago.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You know what they say about rumors...
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I would think the P1 would be faster, they need to put out some times
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                    mclaren claims they did nordschleife in under 7mins with the P1 but they didn't disclose actual time.

rumor is they are waiting for ferrari laferrari. other rumors say it was slower that the 918.
                    P1 ftw, I bet it's the quickest of the 3 HyperCars.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

i can sense a top gear challenge. 3 cars, 3 hosts.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

saw the episode of top gear last night and all i have is two words.....YES PLEASE!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Rumors are a fox body + 5k did it in 6:52 a few months ago.
                          German Translation: My 914 with a JY 911 motor could...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            lol
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post

Lmao.

Comment

Working...
                              X