X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexico??? Language sounds foreign. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
      Id rather have the lambo too. Theres more to a car than just having it for its speed.
      Yep, let's all trade in our performance cars for a nice Mercedes E-class or BMW 5 series. Heck, the new Caddy CTS is nicer overall than any Mustang or Vette ever built if you don't care about speed.

For that matter, a higher-trim new Accord, Mazda6, or Lexus ES350 for the DFWM ballers will get the job done too and be a better "overall" car than a Vette or Stang.

Admin/site owner, please change the name of DFWMustangs.net to DFWNicercar.net
      Ford
      GM
      Toyota
      VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
        Yep, let's all trade in our performance cars for a nice Mercedes E-class or BMW 5 series. Heck, the new Caddy CTS is nicer overall than any Mustang or Vette ever built if you don't care about speed.

For that matter, a higher-trim new Accord, Mazda6, or Lexus ES350 for the DFWM ballers will get the job done too and be a better "overall" car than a Vette or Stang.

Admin/site owner, please change the name of DFWMustangs.net to DFWNicercar.net
        Let me know when you want to trade the ZR1 for a "nicer car". I hope you aren't worried about taking a loss on the transaction either.

Comment

Fuck vettes.

Ded

Comment

Mbroycha strivana ha doycha!=I just got the shit kicked out of me.

Comment

Why is it that corvette guys always feel this need to project their cars superiority over other cars?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Why is it that corvette guys always feel this need to project their cars superiority over other cars?

Comment

Working...
                X