Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roadkill: 1968 Charger build and thrash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadkill: 1968 Charger build and thrash.

This is a whole lot of fun. Basically taking 3 junk vehicles(one of them being the Charger)and making 1 usable, held together with woodscrews 1968 Charger.

I always like these shows. Always cool stuff.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Just watched this one too and it was pretty awesome. They bought it at that junkyard next to Northstar Dragstrip and got it roadworthy there.

Comment

Where do you find this stuff?
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Where do you find this stuff?

I know where everything 68-70 Charger related is in the world.

Comment

that was greatness.

Comment

bitchin. I LOVE those videos

Comment

Been watching them since they launched the Roadkill channel.

Check out the Viva Ranchero Alaska or bust and Ranchero Returns videos. From So Cal to Alaska in a '68 Ranchero that just loves to break down.

Comment

Finally got through all of that... Pretty awesome.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                    Been watching them since they launched the Roadkill channel.

Check out the Viva Ranchero Alaska or bust and Ranchero Returns videos. From So Cal to Alaska in a '68 Ranchero that just loves to break down.

I've watched about 5 of them now but hadn't seen that. It will be next on my list after I finish watching Dirty Mary Crazy Larry.

Comment

Somebody posted up one of these a few weeks back and I ended up spending an entire Saturday watching them.

Comment

The Charger episode has been out for awhile. Those guys used to run Car Junkie TV, and even had a pilot tv show on Spike channel several years ago. Friedburger is a cool mofo. He's been writing for Petersen magazines for as long as I can remember.

Comment

I love these guys, I dig everything about the shows minus the huge mess they made with tranny fluid lol.

Comment

I constantly check for new episodes. I watched quite a bit of the live feed when they did the motor swap in the crusher.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              I know where everything 68-70 Charger related is in the world.
                              Where's my old 68 at?

Comment

Working...
                              X