• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop request (wheels)

Both 17x4.5

$600/each

$140/each shipped
    Last edited by 2165 Turbo Rail; 04-29-2014, 10:12 PM.
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Ya but one looks good and the other doesnt!
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
        Ya but one looks good and the other doesnt!

Wine taste beer money

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
          Wine taste beer money
          As much as I've settled for budget stuff, I'm always pissed I didn't get what I wanted at first. I'd sell some stuff (ie drugs, your body) to get the ones you want.
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
            As much as I've settled for budget stuff, I'm always pissed I didn't get what I wanted at first. I'd sell some stuff (ie drugs, your body) to get the ones you want.
            This. Wheels have a huge impact on overall vehicle look, sometime you have to splurge. If you plan on keeping the car, go ahead and spend the money. If you think you might be getting rid of it soon, stay cheap.

Comment

Yup save for the 600 each ones. The others are ugly.

Comment

Photoshop request (wheels)

Due to the cash I've spent on everything else recently I went with the cheaper wheels on the green car. I agree they aren't the best. But I need something to put on the car. And since I may upgrade to the other wheels later I wanted 17's so I could buy tires now and maybe reuse them later and I need 17's to clear the 13" brakes

They were 280 shipped. So I'm not wasting a ton of money

We will see what I think when I get them on but after buying a trailer for drag week, injectors a fuel tank and a meth kit and the rear wheels and needing rear tires I just couldn't make myself spend the extra $900 for the others

I'm sure I won't like them as much as the weld skinnies but they will serve their purpose

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                  Due to the cash I've spent on everything else recently I went with the cheaper wheels on the green car. I agree they aren't the best. But I need something to put on the car. And since I may upgrade to the other wheels later I wanted 17's so I could buy tires now and maybe reuse them later and I need 17's to clear the 13" brakes

They were 280 shipped. So I'm not wasting a ton of money

We will see what I think when I get them on but after buying a trailer for drag week, injectors a fuel tank and a meth kit and the rear wheels and needing rear tires I just couldn't make myself spend the extra $900 for the others

I'm sure I won't like them as much as the weld skinnies but they will serve their purpose
                  I hear that shit is pretty expensive!
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                  X