ROTTEN M'F'ers !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
    just like Bear Gallbladders and Rhino horns.. freaking Asians think those items help their sex life...
    Do you have any evidence to back that up, or are you just trying to make your racism sound funny?

Comment

Racist?? your're one stupid fucker for sure!!! doesn't take much of a google search to give you all the info you need!

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Bear gall bladders are dominating Internet searches and are widely used in ancient Asian medicines. However, not only is the trafficking and trade of bear organs illegal, but it has been found that the gall bladders have no medicinal purpose. Why do people continue to slaughter endangered animals – tiger, rhino, bear – for small useless
      Last edited by 68RR; 03-02-2014, 07:46 PM.
      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Youre a racist man, a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          What a waste of a beautiful animal.
          This is how soap feels when you eat beef.
          2012 GT500

Comment

Damn... That's a nice wing span.

Comment

Racist?? your're one stupid fucker for sure!!! doesn't take much of a google search to give you all the info you need!

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

http://www.globalanimal.org/2010/11/...rnet-searches/
              So where's your evidence that Eagles have anything to do with your articles?

Especially considering they are leaving the whole animal. Not stripping it for one organ or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                This is how soap feels when you eat beef.
                I bet that creepy cow fucker really doesn't eat beef.. Fucking weird-o
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  So where's your evidence that Eagles have anything to do with your articles?

Especially considering they are leaving the whole animal. Not stripping it for one organ or another.

It doesnt take much research to find out what American species are being killed illegally and sent both overseas and used here in the Americas.. Yeah, the eagles are being killed mainly for ritual use of their plumage , where the other species are being killed for their organs and other body parts...
                  In this case, who knows why they shot and ran.. Maybe just for thrills, or maybe they were spooked and ran before the could grab the carcass..
                  Now, if you reread my original post, I made comment about Bear and Rhino parts being used to satisfy stupid beliefs still held by many in Asia and Africa. I plead guilty of not being a little more careful in verbage...

Comment

save.the.dolphines

Comment

Comment

http://www.globalanimal.org/2010/11/...rnet-searches/
                        Touchy much? Perhaps "just like...freaking Asians" was just a Freudian slip? Either way, I was just giving you shit.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                          I bet that creepy cow fucker really doesn't eat beef.. Fucking weird-o
                          I bet you want to suck his soapy dick

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            Touchy much? Perhaps "just like...freaking Asians" was just a Freudian slip? Either way, I was just giving you shit.
                            One shouldn't answer questions on the internet under the influence!! My bad!

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              I bet you want to suck his soapy dick

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                              Hmmm, nope, can't say i do.
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Hunt the poachers.
                                Serve up the same fate!

David

Comment

Working...