DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

the best part is when she starts dancing! haha

Comment

Nigga's got moves that I can't touch

Comment

When did Winnie Cooper get a boob job?

Comment

Its unbelievable that he really thinks he is good. I wanted to shoot the TV when watching Tosh.0 this week.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

lol he's even worse than Tosh.0 led me to believe.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Ass hat will single handedly set back the legalize marijuana act by a decade.

Comment

There is no way he isn't deaf.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          There is no way he isn't deaf.
                          hah, yeah that's what Tosh said.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

This is what you get when you tell all the kids they are winners and special and smart.

When I was a kid someone would have pulled me aside and said "Shut the hell up before I kill you. Your voice sucks, your lyrics suck and you look stupid. Here are some crayons and put your helmet back on."

Now we just tell them its good and give them a ribbon. I really hate some aspects of our country.

Comment

So here is the kicker. Youtube pays $800-$8000 to the uploader for every million views. I guess it varies for whatever reason but at any rate this kid has made a minimum of $9600. I am in the wrong business.

Comment

Working...
                              X