Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual cockpit Stearman crop dusting

Not sure if its been posted, searched didn't find

The world of crop dusting cotton in the Mississippi Delta flying a dual cockpit Stearman

Really cool and interesting video.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

damn that looks fun
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Comment

I like it up where you are at big dad. Ive been driving home from work in sioux center to lemars and had them buzz me in the deep ditches. I think they might be contracted to spray the rail rightaways.

its cool being level with a plane hauling ass. one of the guys is really into areobatics. Youll see him at the campgrounds 20min east of Orange city.

Comment

I see them if we have a real wet spring ..

Yep, some of them are great pilots but, they do crash often too

Comment

As I kid I rode in one with my Dad flying all the time. Great memories. Not my Dads.

Comment

I saw them often when I was in Lubbock. Dudes flew below the damn power lines. The low one like in residential areas. If I wasnt always running my ass of I sure wish I would have pulled over and watched.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                X