X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run away Detroit

Dude had some brass ones and probably missing a bit upstairs too

XBL Tag = veight7

well, that impeller has some new scoring.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

He's lucky it didn't have a fresh coat of red paint to go along with them

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

Detroit Greaser!
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA!!! That was great!
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

been there sorta... ours was a hung rack and not a true runaway, but I glued a 2x6 to the turbo inlet and I thought that thing was never going to die! LOL
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

This, dear friends, is why co2 fire extinguishers are awesome.

Comment

yup... no harm to anything

I was helping a fellow forum member fire up an old military APC

I insisted on exposing the turbo inlet and having something on hand suitable to shut it down.

It started and died a few times, we bled the fuel system, etc. The it fired up and just went full tilt. I smothered it with the board and I thought it was never going to die.

Some weeks later I got word that the rack was hung.

Comment

I was waiting for his shirt to get caught in the belt system. I never have loose clothing when working around engines.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    I was waiting for his shirt to get caught in the belt system. I never have loose clothing when working around engines.
                    First thing I thought was," That's a lot of loose clothing to be near that pulley system."

I'm the same way no loose clothing while working on/near runnig engines.

Comment

What are the two equal sized pulleys in the middle? Do these have two water pumps or is this just a Detroit thing?

Comment

damn it sounded good all revved up
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

What is it with people and the "Why did it do that?" RIGHT FUCKING AFTERWARDS.

Still processing that it DID happen, now someone wants a fucking explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            yup... no harm to anything

I was helping a fellow forum member fire up an old military APC

I insisted on exposing the turbo inlet and having something on hand suitable to shut it down.

It started and died a few times, we bled the fuel system, etc. The it fired up and just went full tilt. I smothered it with the board and I thought it was never going to die.

Some weeks later I got word that the rack was hung.
                            I'm assuming that forum member was David?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Twas

Comment

Working...
                              X