2015 Mustang Changes colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Mustang Changes colors

Not real.. but gives good look (front of car) of the different colors available. I have never likes yellow cars but I think it looks good in that yellow..

Last edited by Dinger; 02-06-2014, 10:40 PM.

So now they are adding purple to their horrible color line-up?

Too bad they're sticking with that god-awful green as well. I guess the bright side is the value-killer element for future used sales (for those who don't care about the color). I've always thought that was ironic....they charge more brand new for some colors that will hurt value in the future.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Here are the official colors of the 2015

Comment

Anyone want to buy a clean '14 GT?

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
          So now they are adding purple to their horrible color line-up?
          No, they're not adding purple. That is just someone goofing with a video editor to make the car any color they want.

Too bad they're sticking with that god-awful green as well. I guess the bright side is the value-killer element for future used sales (for those who don't care about the color). I've always thought that was ironic....they charge more brand new for some colors that will hurt value in the future.
          Dude I know! Just like those pink Cudas, purple Challengers, orange Super Bees, yellow Chargers, and green Dusters. They should have just made them all black, white, or silver!
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            No, they're not adding purple. That is just someone goofing with a video editor to make the car any color they want.

Dude I know! Just like those pink Cudas, purple Challengers, orange Super Bees, yellow Chargers, and green Dusters. They should have just made them all black, white, or silver!
            ....and good shades of red, blue, green, etc.

Don't mistake iconic for ironic. I'm speaking in terms of more recent days (last couple of decades)....where we've yet to see these car companies successfully land one of those out-of-the-box colors (or shade of some colors)....like those awful purple Camaros, that current stupid green on both GM and Ford.

But for the record on your Mopar reference above...yeah, Orange was about the only good one. Panther Pink (or Moulin Rouge) is a rare color b/c it was hideous even in it's day. Plum Crazy Purple is still Plum Crazy Ugly, and Yellow....well....I've made clear numerous times its just my kryptonite. The only yellow I'd stomach would be Daytona on a 69' Z28 or Saturn yellow on a 70' GSX. But I'm fairly certain I'd eventually get tired of looking at either if in my garage long enough.
            70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I like that dark green.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I like the current grabber blue and gotta have it green
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Just gonna have to disagree with ya.
                  Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                  Panther Pink (or Moulin Rouge) is a rare color b/c it was hideous even in it's day.
                  Nope.

Plum Crazy Purple is still Plum Crazy Ugly
                  Nope.

and Yellow....well....I've made clear numerous times its just my kryptonite.
                  Nope.

I just can't dismiss a car/color combination without seeing it first. Some cars look surprisingly good in ridiculous colors, like the Mopars above. Might have something to do with the E-bodies being about the best looking cars of the era.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I was never a fan of panther pink.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I like that orange!
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I'll give you the purple and yellow, but that pink is god awful I don't care what you pit it on.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          I just can't dismiss a car/color combination without seeing it first. Some cars look surprisingly good in ridiculous colors, like the Mopars above. Might have something to do with the E-bodies being about the best looking cars of the era.
                          Dude...you're just a Mopar queer!

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post

...and those all look promising (aside from the yellow)
                          Last edited by Rreemo; 02-06-2014, 06:09 PM.
                          70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post

Top row second from left, is that competition orange, calypso corral, or flower power red?

Comment

Competition orange! That's the color I'll be getting off i was to get one.
                              2014 GT
                              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
                              X