• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao at this eBay listings picture...

Possible NSFW?

Check out the product images lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Im gunna outbid you!!
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Interesting product search, peewee.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Interesting product search, peewee.
        8 is good, 9 is better?
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Two For The Price Of Half Of A Reguler One.

From the leader of innovative Penis Enlargement Solutions, DR LONG JOHNSON is proud to bring you
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Lmao, dont even want to know

Comment

Originally posted by penis stretcher
              First Choose which one you want to assemble then Simply put the Velcro strap around your shin, foot, neck or shoulder. Then put the other end on your penis,
              Ha
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

7 Bids. lol

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  7 Bids. lol
                  6 since this thread was posted. I bet it will finish with about 9

Comment

I should snipe it so I can give it at our white elephant christmas party. It's always a little racy.
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                    X