X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting Watermelon On Top of Head

Big balls, or big dumbass?
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Big fake
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Fake?!

No one can be so stupid. Or can they.

Comment

Either fake or he is a really really big dumbass!!
        No way in hell I would willingly let anyone shoot in my general direction!
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

what makes you think it's fake?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            what makes you think it's fake?
            It's freddiew
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

And this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6YVPVbpHXo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Comment

fake.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  fake.
                  Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    It's freddiew
                    I knew I recognized him. I wasn't sure. Asians are usually too smart for that kind of thing...I was right!
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      It's freddiew

Lmao, no way he would do that for real

Comment

I'm glad it's fake, cause otherwise that would really be a dumb ass thing to do.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I really like watching Freddy's work. That dude is going to make it big one of these days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X