audio set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audio set up

have any audio set up pics like speaker amp set up.. i have a 1985 convertible just got some 12in speakers like to get some ideas....

[please

I think "Bumpin' '85" is a more appropriate screen name.
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

audio

lol i hope so.. not to loud could get me kicked off my block...

Comment

15" MTX Blue thunders in a plywood box and a 3000 watt Kicker amp. Don't forget the KMC Hammer wheels..

-k

Comment

When I had my '92 vert, I had a single 12" truck box in the trunk along with my amp. I had a kenwood 600x4 behind the passenger seat.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            When I had my '92 vert, I had a single 12" truck box in the trunk along with my amp. I had a kenwood 600x4 behind the passenger seat.
            I bet it sounded great when the top was up...as soon as you peeled it back, the damn bass would just dissipate. That annoyed me.

<---former '88 vert owner

-k

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked SVO View Post
              I bet it sounded great when the top was up...as soon as you peeled it back, the damn bass would just dissipate. That annoyed me.

<---former '88 vert owner

-k
              yep, just need a lot of power. It's like having your stereo in the car behind you.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                yep, just need a lot of power. It's like having your stereo in the car behind you.
                ha, yes, i recall those days. I had 4 8" kicker solobarics in a custom convertible box, it jammed out, until, of course, top down. I loved my very, but vowed to never own another convvertible. too much upkeep and annoying idiosyncrasies to deal with, at least for me.

-k

Comment

Working...
                X