X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much do you owe?

Comment

Originally posted by JSTA2V View Post
      I'm not going to be able to keep it. I would have to come up with more than I can to finish paying it off. I can get the wheels, shifter and radio out of it. I will be selling those to help pay the car off.

Then I will be saving up a decent down payment to hopefully make a visit to Skip or BigPurd!

new 5.0? hehe
      2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
      1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
      1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
      1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
      2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
      2011 Ford Mustang V6
      2011 Ford Mustang GT
      2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
      2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

Just a quick update.

3 weeks after the wreck, I just finished paying off the car. Over the last 2 weeks, I have paid $4k out of my own pocket to get out from under this thing. I honestly don't know how I came up with that much in such a short amount of time, but I am relieved. Even up to today, I wasn't expecting to be able to finally pay it off until the end of this month.

I will actually be able to start saving for a down payment for a new 5.0 a paycheck early!

Whiteboy, if you want this car, you will need to figure out where Farmer's Insurance auctions the total loss cars.
        كافر

Originally posted by sc281
        Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
        Originally posted by Trick Pony
        ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Working...
        X