Well....I wrecked my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
    AHHH fuck it. its wrecked. fuck photobucket. lol. i suck at this site.
    Perhaps this?

Comment

Yes, how did you do that?

Comment

Airbags = 35 mph plus impact.

Comment

i feel your pain i totaled the Bullitt out back on 9/10,i hydroplaned into the median doing about 45mph-50mph pretty much the same place you did but heading southbound. I hit the median head on then was hit from behind by another car which pretty much totaled my car. I did buy the car back and i came out winning they paid me 10k and i only owed 2k so i guess that was a good thing.

here the front view of it, the frame was so fucked on it, it was beyond repair everything had shifted to the passenger side. i had to climb out the driverside to get out after the wreck. None of the doors would open.

And here is the damage on the quarter panel.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            If I'm predicting right it's a little early for that comment.....b/c indeed, that is what we will be saying in a couple months when Whiteboy turns up with that Mo all buffed out and about to sell it for a profit! LOL!
            You know it.
            I buy alot of wrecked 99-04 Mustangs and part them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
              You know it.
              I buy alot of wrecked 99-04 Mustangs and part them out.
              Unless insurance gives me a GREAT offer, you're not getting mine!!
              كافر

Originally posted by sc281
              Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
              Originally posted by Trick Pony
              ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

what did you ever do with the bullits that were on it?
                2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                2011 Ford Mustang V6
                2011 Ford Mustang GT
                2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Ldecharmoy View Post
                  what did you ever do with the bullits that were on it?
                  They are sitting in my garage right now.
                  كافر

Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                  ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Before the adjuster even got all of the parts on his estimate, it was beyond the total loss threshold, so it's totaled. I am now waiting to see how much they will give me for it to walk away and how much if I decide to keep it.

As it sits right now, I probably won't be happy knowing that it has been wrecked.
                    كافر

Comment

A car is never the same after being totaled.

Whatever they say they'll give you for it dont take their first offer. Also start now looking on autotrader, etc. for cars like yours and what they're selling for so you can how them. They're going to lowball the first offer or two.
                      2014 GT
                      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

The more I think about it, the more I think I need to keep it and fix it.

Time for a 95 Cobra R style hood and maybe a 03-04 Cobra bumper cover.
                        كافر

Comment

Originally posted by JSTA2V View Post
                          The more I think about it, the more I think I need to keep it and fix it.

Time for a 95 Cobra R style hood and maybe a 03-04 Cobra bumper cover.
                          Was there frame damage? Getting that straighten out is the $$$ I think.
                          2014 GT
                          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                            Was there frame damage? Getting that straighten out is the $$$ I think.
                            No frame damage, just the core support. Everything else should just bolt back into place once it is straightened.
                            كافر

Comment

Originally posted by JSTA2V View Post
                              Before the adjuster even got all of the parts on his estimate, it was beyond the total loss threshold, so it's totaled. I am now waiting to see how much they will give me for it to walk away and how much if I decide to keep it.

As it sits right now, I probably won't be happy knowing that it has been wrecked.

i got 10k with 100k on the clock

i did have receipts to the wheels,tires,3 day old oil change and ect.

Comment

I'm not going to be able to keep it. I would have to come up with more than I can to finish paying it off. I can get the wheels, shifter and radio out of it. I will be selling those to help pay the car off.

Then I will be saving up a decent down payment to hopefully make a visit to Skip or BigPurd!
                                كافر

Comment

Working...
                                X